do u have homies that have to hide shit from their girl like smoking bud or drinkin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
It cracks me up that i have some homies that have to hide that they get high or drink occasionally from their ladys and these fools aren't even married. They have to play the whole good boy role. They tell me thats what u got to do to maintain a top notch. lol do guys u have any homies that let bitches run them like that?

Sep 4, 2002
no point of being with a bitch if she can't buy you weed and liquor lol....

naw my girl would be kicked to the curb so fast if she had a problem with my drinkin/smokin....

Feb 15, 2006
My homie was in the liqour store buying a six pack his girl comes in there unexpectedly and this fool hides the beer as fast as he could. and this fools has not even hit it yet. lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i had a roommate who had to hide smoking from his gf. Like we'd just smoke a blunt or rip the bong and she'd walk into our house right after. She'd look at him and he'd point to me and just blame it on me. Now usually i have no problem being labeled the stoner/drinker of the house (i was single at the time), but everytime his girl would leave he'd come right back to me and be like "ok man u wanna smoke?" And i'd be like "yeah, i do" and pack myself a bowl or spark my blunt and blow the smoke in his face. Also, i had no problem usually smoking this dude out BUT he always played the Snoop Dogg in Half Baked role and be like "nah man i just quit yesterday", then grab my spliff and rip off of it.

Feb 15, 2006
i didn't mean hide cheating on ur girl. just about every guy cheats and hides it. I have with all the girls i been with. i would have missed out on some ho s if i was being all faithful.

Jan 1, 2006
no point of being with a bitch if she can't buy you weed and liquor lol....
Word.... My boy is like this he hides everything he does with his lady even cheating. I've found that those who have to hide habits are the one's who are the biggest cheaters.

What it boils down to is insecurity. If you feel ashamed or know someone you love isn't going to approve then you're obviously scared to get caught. I let shit be known when I meet a chick... here are my habits like em or leave em.

Mar 4, 2007
LOL @ cheating.
are people really that afraid to have the status of being single?

i know fools would hide that they drink but their girls would know they smoke, lol, he'd be like "shit i can't go home havin my breathe smell like alcohol" but he would stank like dank haha.

Apr 25, 2002
Ill drink in front of my girl no problems but I dont smoke trees around her. If she asked me not to smoke around her I could respect that. She says I don't have to stop, it just aint cool not around her....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
the only thing id hide from my girl is my other girl, lol, no theres no point in being with someone and hiding stuff, if the person your with isnt cool with the person you are then your just asking for your life to be a pain in the ass

Apr 5, 2005
Yeah one of my ex-gf's tried to change a nigga and I almost gave in. I stopped smoking bomb for a minute to see if I could stop, but I couldn't so the beezy got all mad and upset 'cause I kept smoking. There are times when you should succumb to bitches, but smoking trees is not that big of a deal.

May 26, 2007
people should like you for who you are and know all your bad habits n good ones lol...thats lame to hide shit only for it to resurface later, why try and pretend to be someone you aint...save all that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im not allowed to kick it with most people whom i know who have serious girlfriends because apparently i coerce people into doing drugs and then they come home get beligerent and crash into the dining room table in front of the kids

if they make it home to begin with
its like honey, i dont want you hanging around gas anymore, i dont trust him, theres something about him i just dont like

guy: nah he cool

girl: every time he comes over hes drunk, high, on something, and showing you drugs you dont even do, what good is he?

so in that sense i have friends who have to hide shit, no big deal if you dont wanna tell your girl, she gon eventually figure it out anyway when you slip up a lil

some people got catholic god fearing girlfriends and shit and they dont wanna worry them i guess

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
im not allowed to kick it with most people whom i know who have serious girlfriends because apparently i coerce people into doing drugs and then they come home get beligerent and crash into the dining room table in front of the kids

if they make it home to begin with
its like honey, i dont want you hanging around gas anymore, i dont trust him, theres something about him i just dont like

guy: nah he cool

girl: every time he comes over hes drunk, high, on something, and showing you drugs you dont even do, what good is he?

so in that sense i have friends who have to hide shit, no big deal if you dont wanna tell your girl, she gon eventually figure it out anyway when you slip up a lil

some people got catholic god fearing girlfriends and shit and they dont wanna worry them i guess
them dudes sound like punk ass simps