do u have homies that have to hide shit from their girl like smoking bud or drinkin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
im not allowed to kick it with most people whom i know who have serious girlfriends because apparently i coerce people into doing drugs and then they come home get beligerent and crash into the dining room table in front of the kids

if they make it home to begin with
its like honey, i dont want you hanging around gas anymore, i dont trust him, theres something about him i just dont like

guy: nah he cool

girl: every time he comes over hes drunk, high, on something, and showing you drugs you dont even do, what good is he?

so in that sense i have friends who have to hide shit, no big deal if you dont wanna tell your girl, she gon eventually figure it out anyway when you slip up a lil

some people got catholic god fearing girlfriends and shit and they dont wanna worry them i guess
lol..between that and the confessional thread u lettin it all out..funny shit

yeah i got homeboys that when i go to their house to pick em up to go kick it their woman looks at me sideways and it never fails,half hour later the bitch calls em "where u at? what time u comin home?" "i know u fuckin bitches with homeboy".Fuck a ball and chain!

Mar 13, 2003
Nah i dont hide the fact that i smoke bud....I just let wifey kno im going to go smoke and head up stairs to the computer room (door closed and incent lit, she no likey the smell) And blaze up! thats all and good night

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Sorta on topic: Tonight I was asking my girl about her friend that sells bud (because my guy is in Mexico or some shit for a few weeks), and she said that she wasn't going to give me her number because she said "if she can't smoke, then I can't..." (because she is in med school, and they give her drug tests)
I was like "what the fuck?......."

May 26, 2007
Sorta on topic: Tonight I was asking my girl about her friend that sells bud (because my guy is in Mexico or some shit for a few weeks), and she said that she wasn't going to give me her number because she said "if she can't smoke, then I can't..." (because she is in med school, and they give her drug tests)
I was like "what the fuck?......."
weak saus

May 26, 2007
get drunk...dont let her control what u do? wtf is that bout??? event in med school she can buy some stuff to take that will wash it outa her system, she dont gotta be anal bout it u kno..

Dec 4, 2006
some of them don't wanna hang out with me cuz i do coke and their girls say I'm always kicking with a new bitch every time they see me...shit a mothafucka single..what a mothafucka supposed to do? wife up one of them boppas? naaaaaaawwwww!

May 26, 2007
some of them don't wanna hang out with me cuz i do coke and their girls say I'm always kicking with a new bitch every time they see me...shit a mothafucka single..what a mothafucka supposed to do? wife up one of them boppas? naaaaaaawwwww!
haha reading this made me forget what this thread was bout...well do they see u doin otha shyt with them woman besides that? is that the whole story??

Jun 5, 2004
i had a roommate who had to hide smoking from his gf. Like we'd just smoke a blunt or rip the bong and she'd walk into our house right after. She'd look at him and he'd point to me and just blame it on me. Now usually i have no problem being labeled the stoner/drinker of the house (i was single at the time), but everytime his girl would leave he'd come right back to me and be like "ok man u wanna smoke?" And i'd be like "yeah, i do" and pack myself a bowl or spark my blunt and blow the smoke in his face. Also, i had no problem usually smoking this dude out BUT he always played the Snoop Dogg in Half Baked role and be like "nah man i just quit yesterday", then grab my spliff and rip off of it.
lmao @ dis nigga bein snoop in half baked

nigga just pops up right as u lite up the blunt... lol

i got a homie that does that shit all the time... he tried to figure out our blunt smokin times, so we had to switch it up by like 15 minutes lol

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
lmao @ dis nigga bein snoop in half baked

nigga just pops up right as u lite up the blunt... lol

i got a homie that does that shit all the time... he tried to figure out our blunt smokin times, so we had to switch it up by like 15 minutes lol
Whats worse than that, is if you buy a sack from a friend, and they want to smoke some of it with you right after you hand them the cash. That shit pisses me off.

Jan 1, 2006
im not allowed to kick it with most people whom i know who have serious girlfriends because apparently i coerce people into doing drugs and then they come home get beligerent and crash into the dining room table in front of the kids

if they make it home to begin with
its like honey, i dont want you hanging around gas anymore, i dont trust him, theres something about him i just dont like

guy: nah he cool

girl: every time he comes over hes drunk, high, on something, and showing you drugs you dont even do, what good is he?

so in that sense i have friends who have to hide shit, no big deal if you dont wanna tell your girl, she gon eventually figure it out anyway when you slip up a lil

some people got catholic god fearing girlfriends and shit and they dont wanna worry them i guess
My friend is exactly the same way... except he's more of the one influencing it. I'm down to chill with my buddies but this doode uses us as a scapegoat. So his lady hates us... we're not gonna call him out but we just think it's funny how the story goes both ways.

Sep 17, 2007
my girl smoke and drank more than i do nowadays... she can hang wit the best.

but after thinking about it for a minute. I don't think any of my homies gotta hide shit. as far as i seen.

the only thing i seen the ladies get mad over is when the homies start eye fuckin another gurl.. thats about it.

as far as me tho.. the only thing i hide is myspace... boy let me tell you. thats a fight waiting to happen right there. So i deleted my bitch off my friends list.... oh yeah.. thats her in my Sig... thats how she really is. foreal foreal.