DO C-BO REMEMBER ME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Who cares. I swear someone is just trying to be funny. Some of you cats act like a joke and c-bo in the same sentence is off limits. "Bro its okay to talk about Hammer, but C-Bo no bro thats off limits, he is my sons Godfather." get outta here. I think this is funny. ITS A JOKE damn. I was bumping Gas Chamber earlier. C-Bo is tight but if someone cant be funny about it then whtf. I woke up in America this morning, where you can say what you want and reply how you want.

Feb 23, 2006
i never replied to this thread...

RECCLESS said:
I SAW C-BO AT A 7-11 IN GOLDBAR WA 3 YEARS AGO AND I SAID "HI C-BO" AND HE SAID "DONT SAY MY NAME TOO LOUD" AND SAID "OK". C-BO IS THE BIG HOMIE.

DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

BUT WHAT THE FUCK!!! HAHAHHHAHAHA!!!

whats also funny is the thread title.....like if we knew, that he knew

'hi c-bo'....hahhhaaaa!!!
thats gay...shouldve juss blew him a kiss instead

Mar 17, 2006
does anyone know the mod u have to talk too about a thread being classic???
man, ive read almost all the Classic threads and this is definitley one of the funniest ones, cause dude was strait up serious, only one i thought was funnier was the other thread reccless made and musty was givin him such bullshit and he believed it and the one about dude callin the cops on the siccness Mr MIGGS was his name, just a suggestion for the mods