DO C-BO REMEMBER ME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
C-BO HELLO? THIS RECCLESS I RAN IN TO YOU AT A 7-11 BACC IN THE DAY. I WAS WOUNDERING IF YOUR REMEMBERED ME? BIG CUZZO I GOT BEATS FOR SALE GOING FOR $250 AND VERSES GOING FOR $500 BUT IF YOU DOWN WE CAN JUST TRADE BEAT FOR BEAT AND A VERSE FOR A VERSE WHAT YOU THINK BIG HOIME?

~RECCLESS~

jesus christ kid are you really this retarded?are you high on crystal?would you like someone to talk too so you can find your true self?,if so dial 1-800-eat-adik

Jun 17, 2005
I'M A THUG AND YOU AIN'T! (chopped and screwed)

D-Locc60 said:
LMAO...THE COMMENTS ARE STR8 COMEDY!!!!

THIS POST GETS A DAMN AND RECCLESS SHOULD BE BANND!!!
Nah, don't ban him. I mean how can you forget the classic "I'm a thug and you ain't"? Especially the 'chopped and screwed" version (courtesy of slowpoke!) Sure, he ain't no Azn Pimp, but he caught MustyNutz' attention enough to sign him!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Actually reccless is real,I was talkin to eminem the other night and he said he knew reccless, I asked him ,who the fuck is this guy they call reccless,all was quiet then em said hes back, oh shit I couldnt beleive my fuckin ears reccless his real name STAN

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
gut_instinct said:
Nah, don't ban him. I mean how can you forget the classic "I'm a thug and you ain't"? Especially the 'chopped and screwed" version (courtesy of slowpoke!) Sure, he ain't no Azn Pimp, but he caught MustyNutz' attention enough to sign him!
yadidhahahhaaaaaaaa

man this should go in the classics fourm,.....just classic,....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
cause he a thug and we aint!!!!!!!!!

yo,...for those that want the lowdaown,...peep,...
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVV
VVVV
VV
V
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=150371&page=1&pp=15
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^
^^
^^
8 pages of pure fiyahhhhhhhhhh,....

go reccless,....go reccless!!!!!!!

Jun 27, 2003
FREAL tho, Ima make it happen. Ima hit up C-Bo cuz he remembers meetin the thug RECCLESS at 7-11 and he realized that RECCLESS was a thug and I AINT! Ima make it happen folks, we finna see the REAL THUG LORDZ "Cuz we thugs and y'all aint"... it's comin sometime in 08, that shit is droppin. It's finna feature the big homie Kobe SOZ too!! REAL TALK!