DO C-BO REMEMBER ME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
DAMN YALL FOOLS HELLA GAY!! SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE BIG HOMIE. WHAT IT DO MY CUTTHOAT RECCLESS!! I STILL GOT THAT PICTURE WHEN YOU CAME OVER TO KICK IT AT MY HOUSE!! STILL LIVING THAT LOC LIFE, "CUZZ"??

Nov 2, 2004
BROWN GUERRERO said:
DAMN YALL FOOLS HELLA GAY!! SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE BIG HOMIE. WHAT IT DO MY CUTTHOAT RECCLESS!! I STILL GOT THAT PICTURE WHEN YOU CAME OVER TO KICK IT AT MY HOUSE!! STILL LIVING THAT LOC LIFE, "CUZZ"??

that shit is the funniest shit I seen since the whiteboyz did that still tippin

Aug 7, 2002
lmao haha haha, foreal ya'll can tell that dude is probably just wantin us to laugh on sum funny shit i dont think he's sesrious but if he is then lol damn...like how in da hell bo locc gon remember some dude from 7 11 lmao...i remember that one still tippin shit and it had me rollin...i'd still fuck them white gurls though

Jan 31, 2005
BROWN GUERRERO said:

your a bigger fag than the dude that started this post

Jul 24, 2005
DOES ANYONE HAVE CONTACT INFO FOR C-BO? BEACUSE I CAN NOT FIND C-BO IN ANY PHONE BOOK! I HAVE LOOKED IN ALL CALI PHONE BOOKS AND THERE IS NO MAN WITH THE LAST NAME BO AND FIRST NAME C!

~RECCLESS~

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Gringo Starr said:
^^^Take your location out of your profile...youre makin cats from WA look bad you fuckin bitch...
come on now,.....you mean to say one "classic thread maker",...specks for every n/w head,...come on ,....

is it you that is beleqaving that he specks for you?

like who do you know hat is signed to a major label is from monroe,...aka tha row!!!!

i feel safe saying that 99% of siccness members dont even know where monroe is,....so hay rec,....rep yo' city!!!!!!!!!!!!