DJ QUIK & MC EIHT! NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Thanx for the interviews Rasan.

I use 2 have a old copy of Rap Sheet with Quik on the cover & talked about Eiht & when he ran into him @ the airport & how cowardly he was. I lost that issue hella years ago.

Nov 14, 2002
i want to change the text to make it look just like the eiht cover but im very limited on text fonts on this comp.ill hook it up even tighter tomorrow.i might make it my official album cover for my new album.i dont know yet though.

Feb 8, 2003
"you aint too Quik get delt wit, you just another punk azz bitch talking bullshit, its time to vamp lick my nuutts like a stamp before your azz breaks camp, you get fuck like a tramp named David, they should call you silly billy, mark azz nigga gets rolled like a philly, and you dont wanna see me DJ QUIK in a khaki bikini" -MC EIHT

LMAO

I know both of them sat backtogether and laguhed at each other disses bc them niggas went hard imo there wasnt a winner both thm dropped some classic albums

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I KNOW EIHT CHANGES THE STATION OR CRINGES HIS TEETH EVERY TIME HE HEARS THE INSTRUMENTAL FOR DOLLARS AND SENSE...CAUSE THAT BEAT IS STILL PLAYED QUITE A BIT ON STATIONS DOWN HERE IN SO CAL.

CAUSE EVEN IF IT WASNT A DISS TRACK,THAT BEAT WAS THE SHIT...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
CZAR YOU TRIPPIN, QUICK MURDERED EIHT ON DOLLAZ AND SENSE. AND IF QUICK AINT WRITE THE SONG THEN WHO DID?
This cat named G One wrote that shit!! And to dude that said Eazy E didnt write that dre diss, yes he did!! He didnt write his shit when he was with NWA but he wrote his shit on that Dre diss album!! And MC Eiht's first solo wasnt "We Come Strapped" it was "Music 2 Driveby" He was the only one on there and Scarface was on a track to!! Got Em!!

Jan 17, 2008
i sort of disagree. eiht was killin quik for years, and quik wasn't sayin nothin until he dropped way 2 fonky. but then when he dropped dollaz and sense, it was game over for eiht. dollaz and sense > def wish cuts, and other quik disses.
but this was the realest beef in rap histroy. they hated each other since high school.
I thought Dollaz an Sense was horrible. The beat to me was just garbage (IMO) I thought the best Quik Diss was Let U Hav It. That beat to me was the rawest of the Quik Beats. To me though Eiht's Def Wish II killed anything Quik had to say. Chills verse in Death Threatz was real raw to.

Iam from the C to the O to the M to the P to the T to the O to the N/
Niggaz be talkin dat shit I be sockin em once up in they chin (Bing)...

That line was one of my favorites.

But Quik best Cd was Safe & Sound after that his shit was just medicore at best IMO.

May 30, 2006
@CZAR....... We Come Strapped was Eihts first solo. Music To Drive By was A CMW album. He was the only one rapping on their buts still considered a CMW album. Streight Checkin'em was a CMW album too & Eiht was the only one rappin on their too. Chill was only on one song. Got Em!!!

I have to agree with Prince. The beat on Dollars & Sense wasn't all that great. The lyrics is what caught my attention. Back to back quotable punchlines on that song.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall goin by technical shit!! I know about Eiht!! Music 2 Drive By was all Eiht, but he used the CMW name cause thats how they were known!! Chill wasnt on none of that album, not even 1 song!! Learn about it!! The album did well and then he decided to use his solo name on the next one!! Come on now!! Thanks for bein a follower also as usual!!! Got Em!!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I KNOW EIHT CHANGES THE STATION OR CRINGES HIS TEETH EVERY TIME HE HEARS THE INSTRUMENTAL FOR DOLLARS AND SENSE...CAUSE THAT BEAT IS STILL PLAYED QUITE A BIT ON STATIONS DOWN HERE IN SO CAL.

CAUSE EVEN IF IT WASNT A DISS TRACK,THAT BEAT WAS THE SHIT...
co-sign. and they was playin that beat during a suns game last week.