DJ QUIK & MC EIHT! NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
^^^^Hahahahha.

Eiht Killed Quik. Murdered him in Duck Sick II and on all of the Def Wish cuts.
i sort of disagree. eiht was killin quik for years, and quik wasn't sayin nothin until he dropped way 2 fonky. but then when he dropped dollaz and sense, it was game over for eiht. dollaz and sense > def wish cuts, and other quik disses.
but this was the realest beef in rap histroy. they hated each other since high school.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall are trippin!! Eiht owns Quik!! He murdered quik for several years and Death Wish III I believe on "We Come Strapped" KO'd quik!! Not to mention that "Dollaz & Sense" track and that qoute everybody is sayin......to bad quik didnt write the song!! So how can u diss somebody with someone else writing the song?? That shit is booboo!! Got Em!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
eiht wasnt even tight enough to embarrass quik, IMO.

yeah CMW had some good albums but eiht wasnt even on dj quiks level.

quik was scratchin, makin the beats, and rappin....

eiht was pretty much known for being on boyz in the hood....

and saying gyeah over and over.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Eiht wasnt in Boyz In The Hood, he was in Menace 2 Society! Also Eiht was way tighter than Quik in my opinion! But regardless Eiht won the diss battel cause quik didnt write his shit!! Got Em!!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
eiht wasnt even tight enough to embarrass quik, IMO.

yeah CMW had some good albums but eiht wasnt even on dj quiks level.

quik was scratchin, makin the beats, and rappin....

eiht was pretty much known for being on boyz in the hood....

and saying gyeah over and over.

I AGREE ON THAT SHIT...DOLLARS AND SENSE SHUT EIHT DOWN...HE TRIED TO RESPOND WITH DEATH THREATS WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A SOLID RECORD BUT THERE WASNT ANY GET BACK FROM WHAT QUIK DID...BEAT AND RHYMES WERE ON POINT..."WACK ASS RAPPER MOVIE SCRIPT KILLER, DONTCHA KNOW QUIK IS STILL THE NIGGA"
HE GOT EM EVERY WHICH WAY LIKE ANNA CHONG'S HUNDRED MAN GANG BANG WITH RON JEREMY AS THE FINALE.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thats like claiming jayz won the battle against nas

general consensus is that one person embarrassed another.

theres a few people who stray from that, but beyond that we all know what history kinda says about it

cuz wasnt NO ONE in my hood talkin about eiht is winnin

we were all liek "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH...
wen dollars and sense was out. AND it was a classic album on top of that.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Thats cool if yall think that! But its real beef and u gonna diss someone, it should be real shit from u, and since quik didnt write it, it carries no weight with me but to each is own!! Got Em!!

Nov 14, 2002
even if he didnt write it,dj quik fucked eiht up with that dollaz and sence diss.both of them fools was doin way too much homo rappin about each other though.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
and they appeared on a talk show together on BET back in 1999.

::
I remember watching that show. It was right after "You'z A Ganxter" came out on the radio and Quik shouted out to Eiht. During the interview, Quik was the main one talking. Eiht was slouching the whole time and looked like he didn't even want to be there. I think he was thinking about pulling a gun out and smokin' Quik right there. Eiht was probably still really pissed about the "Dollaz & Sense" track and still hadn't gotten over it. Hopefully he has now. They were both in the "Cali Iz Active" video the Dogg Pound made.