DJ QUIK & MC EIHT! NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
LOL THOSE GAMES IS WEAK. I WAS DECENT IN WAVE RUSH THOUGH BUT ME AND MY FOLKS NEVER CHOSE THAT OVER ALL THE OTHER MULTIPLAYER GAMES. NO MONEY INVOLVED
Come on dog those games were dope for that time frame!! Matter of fact I downloaded those games on my wii!! Got Em!!

yeah street fighter 2 was the shit however that came up...

ne way eihts shit was weak as fuck compared 2 quik, look at my sig got em!!!

Safe & sound was booboo!! I mean summa breeze was a coo summa track but I didnt like that shit!! His best album to me was "Way 2 Fonky", but regardless he cant fuck wit Eiht!! Eiht is one of my top 4 rappers of alltime!! Got Em!!

Feb 5, 2006
ill put a rack up on street fighter two

no one can beat me

i create weaknesses to fake people out

ive beat good playing people in sf2 with two buttons and no jumping with zangief

it gotta be sf2 original tho or championship edition, all that other shit you might be able to get me

I SUCK AT IT BUT I GOT SOMEBODY FOR U IF U TRYNA PUT A RACK ON STREET FIGHTER 2. LOL IF ANYBODY THINKS THEY GOT SKILLS IN NBA 2K8 ON 360, LET ME KNOW. 3 RANDOM TEAMS

HAHA PUTTIN BREAD UP ON VIDEOGAMES IS THE SHIT

May 30, 2006
Yall goin by technical shit!! I know about Eiht!! Music 2 Drive By was all Eiht, but he used the CMW name cause thats how they were known!! Chill wasnt on none of that album, not even 1 song!! Learn about it!! The album did well and then he decided to use his solo name on the next one!! Come on now!! Thanks for bein a follower also as usual!!! Got Em!!
U got technical first homie. Calm down. And I said Chill was on the Streight Checkin'em album not MTDB. Reread my post. Chill was on the song Growing Up In The Hood. Learn About It!!!!

Another thing...... MTDB was CMW 3rd album but their first album on Epic but they were still in a contract under Unknown. Eiht said himself that he only got like 5 racks for that album & he went & got a lawyer & he told Epic that he wasn't recording until Unknown was out the pix. That's when We Come Strapped came & he had the option of changing it to MC Eiht instead of CMW. He couldn't do it before cuz when CMW saighned 2 Epic it was under the CMW name, not Eiht as a solo but after he renagotieted with Epic he had the option of going under his own name & not CMW.

I know what I'm talking about homie. U aint the only Eiht fan in here.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U got technical first homie. Calm down. And I said Chill was on the Streight Checkin'em album not MTDB. Reread my post. Chill was on the song Growing Up In The Hood. Learn About It!!!!

Another thing...... MTDB was CMW 3rd album but their first album on Epic but they were still in a contract under Unknown. Eiht said himself that he only got like 5 racks for that album & he went & got a lawyer & he told Epic that he wasn't recording until Unknown was out the pix. That's when We Come Strapped came & he had the option of changing it to MC Eiht instead of CMW. He couldn't do it before cuz when CMW saighned 2 Epic it was under the CMW name, not Eiht as a solo but after he renagotieted with Epic he had the option of going under his own name & not CMW.

I know what I'm talking about homie. U aint the only Eiht fan in here.
Its good to see u are a Eiht fan, but I was just stating it was really a solo cause it was all him feel me!! Not that it had his name but he was the only one on it!! Got Em!!

Nov 14, 2002
Eight is also one of the only few artist from back in the days that i still like now.SECTION 8 is eihts best solo album and is better than any quik album imo and he dropped some heat on that new season album too.Quik gotem with that dollaz and sence track though as far as disses.

Nov 14, 2002
"Section 8" is my fav eiht solo album.the production on section 8 is clean,sounds real professional and a well put together album.i dont understand why he put that gay dude at the end of that album.

Dec 21, 2005
mc eiht shit was hard too i just dont think hes better but whatever the case im glad they koo and we shoulda made this a pole on who's better

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
"Section 8" is my fav eiht solo album.the production on section 8 is clean,sounds real professional and a well put together album.i dont understand why he put that gay dude at the end of that album.
I mean it was nice, but We Come Strapped & Music 2 Driveby are classics mane!! Those 2 albums are more quality as far as tight songs in my opinion!! But not everyone will feel the same!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo I forgot but what was the first album that he dropped on Hoo Bangin records?? Was that Section 8 or no? Got Em!!