Divisional Playoffs: Packers @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win?

• 49ers

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • My Team Sucks Cock and didnt make the playoffs

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
They still enjoying there Superbowl win from last season. Who did they beat in the NFC championship last year and regular season this year i forgot?

Apr 24, 2012
Yeah the Giants sure do huh that couch must be comfy LOL

You guys acting like some hoes because Niner fans are enjoying a playoff victory!!! Hahaha like some straight up bitches!!!

Yeah str8 up. This isn't celebrating nothing yet, we're just very happy as niner fans. Just shut up and be happy for the team or fuck off and worry about other shit.. seriously.. lol if not i can talk shit all day about who won last year blah blah blah. Get real. Grow up.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Harbowl time! For the 2nd consecutive year a Harbaugh led team got to the conference championship, lets hope they both win next week.

And all you 9er fans with the Raiders in your mouth sound hella gay right now, y'all are going to the conference championship, why care about a team that's not in the playoffs?

I seriously hope Seattle wins tomorrow, the 9ers need a real rivalry and the playoffs is a great place to cement that