Divisional Playoffs: Packers @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win?

• 49ers

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • My Team Sucks Cock and didnt make the playoffs

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Dom Capers gonna get axed I bet. He had no fucking clue how to stop Kaep on the read option. Everytime he turned the corner he ran untouched for fuckin 50 yards. That was fuckin brutal. I'm handling it better than I expected due to the severe ass whooping you put on us. Better team definitely won. Funny cuz I thought fasho Rodgers was gonna stick it in yer faces and Kaep would struggle due to lack of experience. Eeerrrrrnnnnnntttt! *Jim Rome's voice*

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
No matter who or where they play they will be ready to battle. It was a great win but they have to think ahead n prep. They were there last year and felt the the pain of losing and they will not let that happened again. The fire is lit and it's looking good. Goo niners.

Props: N$$J RYDA 408
Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
^ I wouldn't mind going to ATL that would be a good game.
Id rather have the Seahawks and it would be in SF ofcourse but 2 me no matter where I just want the 49ers to play the hawks again. It would be 1 heck of a game still mad from that romping in SEA I believe the 49ers are better than SEA and can't wait till next year.

May 9, 2002
Lol I love it!!

Fan of team with zero superbowls and no history all hating on one of the NFLs most prestigious organizations with 5 superbowls and some of the greatest players at their positions. Ironic? Nope' just salty ass haters lol!!
And thanks for proving my point. You would think such a "prestigious organization" would act like they been there before. But, faggots like you, prove that to be wrong. I never see this kind of behavior from Steelers or Cowboys fans. Ever. Yet, its the 9er fans that take the cake for being the biggest douche bags on the planet. And its mostly from the 20 somethings like yourself, who probably never even SEEN them win any of that hardware. Kind of ironic, huh? You talk all that shit, and all you do is KNOW you have won something, yet you were what, all of 5 years old when they last won anything worth a damn? PFFFFFFT. GAY.

There are very few 9ers fans here who actually have class, and SHOCKER, they are near or older than 30. Empirical evidence is empirical.

Props: Jaysav
Feb 12, 2004
lol

ps i saw superbowl 29 and my big homie john taylor(you might of heard of him) has shown me stuff squares like you can only dream of. not to mention i come from a 3 generation deep niner family.

worried about class? this is a message board you fucking nerd. maybe YOU should go a wine and cheese forum.

Last edited: