Divisional Playoffs: Packers @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win?

• 49ers

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • My Team Sucks Cock and didnt make the playoffs

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Lol ok I can tell I hurt this faggots feelings when he resorts to talking shit about my family. e-tough guy would get the living shit beat the fuck out of him if he met me IRL. If you're ever in SF hit me up and you can come to my gym, sign a waiver and i'd love to beat the fuck out of you.
dont resort that to that bro... let the seahawk fans be classless and start talkin about peoples families... lets just get behind our squad as they take us on our "quest for six"!!!!!

May 9, 2002
Lol ok I can tell I hurt this faggots feelings when he resorts to talking shit about my family. e-tough guy would get the living shit beat the fuck out of him if he met me IRL. If you're ever in SF hit me up and you can come to my gym, sign a waiver and i'd love to beat the fuck out of you.
Im "hurt", yet your the one threatening me? Didnt you JUST say this?

this is a message board you fucking nerd.
And yet, here you are getting all huffy and puffy? Maybe you need to follow your own advice, chief. I love how you added "my gym" to make it sound EXTRA scary...classy touch.:dead:

Dec 4, 2011
what a game by KAP!!! had fun in vegas won alot of money off this game now time to get ready for ATL.

alot more nervous about this atlanta team than the packers. i still think we will crush them there is something in the back of my mind reminding me of those games after we played great and the next time out we played like shit...

W
W
L
W
W
L
W
W
T
W
W
L