did lunasicc die?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man I just bought this cd titled " LUNICOLEONE.COM" and man he says Carshleone Da Don on it. Is this Lunasicc or Luni Carleone??? I dont think its the same guy that sings "Get High" on X Raided cause this guy is Ruggish Thuggish!!!

Apr 25, 2002
damn i was watching discovery channel and they said his real name is "laury cologne" and he thought he would never be able to compete with lunasicc with that name so he went with luni carleone. everyone liked lunasicc more and laury cologne got jelouse and murdered lunasicc

sad thing

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo u saw that to, but man u made one mistake, u didnt mention that his brother author cologne, was the manager of cologne records. and then my boy Suge White robbed him of his cd-r's , tapes and man hood!! Now Luni Coleone, lives while Laury cologne is buried alive under the Jurasicc Parce!!

May 15, 2002
what the fuck.. theres a luni carleone and a luni colone? I thought lunasicc was luni coleone, who fuckin cares i dont bump him anyway but this post is fuckin stupid