did lunasicc die?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
and my Informants told me that Lunasicc isnt really Dead!

Chek Out the REAL STORY:

He pulled a Machiaveli and dissapeared for a While because this Luni Carleone-Guy keeps getting all the Attention from Luni's own Fans

May 9, 2002
Now he's working on a secret Murder-Plot with 2Pac to take Carlone out the Game and return in 2003 as the Don IlLunaSiccati to REIGN SUPREME and announce Tupac's Return

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man thats realer than a 2 dollar bill!! But Pac said he wont get back until after he finishes his Pina Colada drink with Asata Shakur, at Ocean 21. And he cant get in contact with Luna Carshleonee, because he is at the titty twister wit Cheech and George clooney, and Quintin Taratino fighting Vampires. So the Saga continues.Gone.

May 6, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
to bad, he sang real well on that one song
"Do You Wanna Get High"

l0l0rz

but its coo yall, lunasicc just came over to use my bathroom, he explained the whole story to me. luni coleon is his evil twin. lunasicc currently is teaming up with austin powers to take him out, watch, yall will see, lunasicc and austin powers: The death of the evil twin. its the new austin powers 4, yall be sure to check it out.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo dogg I heard that Michael Myers didnt get the right pay off, so he is actually teaming wit the Mask ( Jim Carrey), to slaughter Lunar carleone. But lunar got folks to, he teamed wit Meteor Man, and its on , the saga begins "Who will win" Who in the hell knows, maybe Mini Me! Holla

Apr 25, 2002
aye fools i bought this cd called

"TOTAL RECALL"

and they spell his "LUNI COLEONE"

maybe its a typo? but damn on all the songs he says "CARLEONE"

hmm this lunasicc and luni carleone shit is starting to trip me the fuck out