did lunasicc die?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn my friend told me lunasicc died. that would explain alot too. like why he stopped putting out albums. im not sure but i think i remember a post about him dieing on the old siccness board. damn thats a trip. damn thats fucked up that you all walk around acting like aint nothing going on and that that carleone guy is him
well i hope his familly is fine

R.I.P. Lunasicc

:(

Apr 25, 2002
Its true Its true, i heard he died in a restroom at mcdonalds. he took his life cause he couldnt compete with luni carleone anymore.

May 4, 2002
wtf is wrong with u killahoe415???? u in luv with luni?? he died 9 times... from aids, fire, shot, stabbed, burger inthe head, axe, hung, beat to death, n homer simpson drank him under the table n luni died from too much beer

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man I just spoke to Luna and he said he has 1 life left. He has a triple cd coming out called " death after life" And it wasnt mcdonalds, it was taco bell, he got into a fight with the cashier because he asked for extra sour cream and they didnt oblige him. so he O.T.'d ( over tacoed). Bye luna carleone!

Apr 25, 2002
nah see...this is how rumors get started...what really happened was he was on a plane with Buddy Holly and Richie Valens WHEN THE PILOT suddenly choked on his ...all the stuff released lately was from 30 years ago when he was still alive...damn dude was ahead of his time