Did Fabolous ruin the e40 - automatic song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ur opion

• Yes...he is eastcoast and dosent belong in that song

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • No....he was straight gangsta like 40 and fit well in that

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
May 22, 2002
510-341-925
40 did his thang I think fab did the best he could witch wasent much but I would like 40 to pick his features better cuz if he is the only artest he could think of to be on that song he should have done it by himself or some one from the hog

Apr 25, 2002
Sick Wid it, yeah you're right . . . I guess I was just venting after a long night out

It's upsetting how everytime a cd comes out it's "never as good as the old stuff" Fans have to adapt to newer stuff. I was talking about it with a friend and on this board stuff never seems to be good enough NOW . . . and it was always better before . . . I'm just happy I can still walk in the record store and buy a new E40 album. But anyway . . . my name is Brian, i'm a rap fan from Michigan . . . who are you ? :classic: I'm one curious cat over here

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Sneak said:

Ive never seen a e-40 video on BET except for when they play old school or flashback type of things. Ive seen the Automatic video almost everyday on the bassment and rap city. Also it was on 106th and park thats straight main stream and it gotta be more play than 40's ever had.
E-40 has been a guest on Rap City several times... everytime he comes out with a CD he is there... Since Joe Clair and now even in the Basement...

Sprinkle Me, Dusted and Disgusted, Rappers Ball, Things will never change, Hope I dont go back, Ballaholic, Earl Thats Your Life/LIQ, Nah Nah and Behind Gates have all got play on Rap City/BET...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
FAB Spit on that song

I like When He said
"So if u got yo mind on my money Ill put sum money on ya mind"

That shit was hard....

Fabolous Spits all the time on mixtapes and shit,Alot a people only know him from his radio shit but I think that nigga one of the illest...

on anotha song that nigga said sumthin like
"Niggaz wanna Burry ya,Thats why I Travel wit the SEMI like Eddie on coming to america"
HOT

May 3, 2002
yeah , I think he ruined it, e-40 should make a whole album without any appearences except for levitti, b-legit, celly cel, little bruce, mac shawn