Did Fabolous ruin the e40 - automatic song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ur opion

• Yes...he is eastcoast and dosent belong in that song

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • No....he was straight gangsta like 40 and fit well in that

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
LOL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THA FUCK Y'ALL THINKING BUT 40'S VERSE WAS WAAAAAAAYY MORE SAUCY THAN FAB. I PERSONALLY CAN'T FEEL THAT MAFUCKAS STYLE, IT AIN'T NUTHIN SPECIAL. SOUNDS LIKE SOME OLE REGULAR MAFUCKA READING SHIT OF A NOTEBOOK. HE AINT GOT NO PASSION WITH HIS RAPS (OUTTA THE SHIT I HEARD) OR EXTRA SPECIAL LYRICS.

BOTTOM LINE 40 WATER'S STYLE IS UNIQUE AND REAL, AS FOR FAB WELL Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW.

OH GEAH AND THIS AINT NO EASTCOAST WESTCOAST THANG EITHER. CUZ THERE IS A COUPLE MAFUCKAS OUT THERE THAT ARE HARD AS FUCK!

MY $4.08

OUT

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
V Dizzle said:
LOL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THA FUCK Y'ALL THINKING BUT 40'S VERSE WAS WAAAAAAAYY MORE SAUCY THAN FAB. I PERSONALLY CAN'T FEEL THAT MAFUCKAS STYLE, IT AIN'T NUTHIN SPECIAL. SOUNDS LIKE SOME OLE REGULAR MAFUCKA READING SHIT OF A NOTEBOOK. HE AINT GOT NO PASSION WITH HIS RAPS (OUTTA THE SHIT I HEARD) OR EXTRA SPECIAL LYRICS.

BOTTOM LINE 40 WATER'S STYLE IS UNIQUE AND REAL, AS FOR FAB WELL Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW.

OH GEAH AND THIS AINT NO EASTCOAST WESTCOAST THANG EITHER. CUZ THERE IS A COUPLE MAFUCKAS OUT THERE THAT ARE HARD AS FUCK!

MY $4.08

OUT
Forty is my favorite artist, but the question was if fab ruined the track, wich he definitely didnt do.... 40 is tighter on that track than fab, but its a definite hit from both artist.... Thats why you catch that shit on 106 & park.... Ive been slumpin his album for a while now, and its the type thats growing on me......

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
in all honesty..........

That is my least favorite E40 single so far.... i still dump it whenever it gets on kmel.... but its no comparison to his other singles that blessed the radio waves way back when

Apr 25, 2002
WHERES THE VOTE OPTION FOR...

FABULOUS MADE THE AUTOMATIC SONG!! 40s VERSES DIDNT FIT THE BEAT, FABOS SHIT WAS FIRE. 40 NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO ADJUST HIS FLOW TO A RADIO SONG.

Apr 25, 2002
Fabolous ate 40 on that song. Even without Fab on the song, 40 still could have came a lot tighter than he did.

I like the cut. If it came on I wouldn't change it. I won't be buying the single unless it comes with a fat ass remix or something though.

S

senatorOFdaYAE

f-a-beezy f-a-sheezy ni**az getin mad cuz i f'd they breezys... when i 1st heard that line after i was sick and tired of dude always spelling his name i was like that shit was kinda creative and he was givin it up to 40 using yae slang on there instead of doing it on some other album...besides sprinkle me witch is the most played single for 40 i think over the country. this song is #2 being picked up by alot of radio stations accross the land.....

Apr 25, 2002
"F-A-Beezy F-A-Sheezy, bustas hate me cuz I effed they breezy"

That's how it goes.../\

I agree Senator...Fab came simple but tight. That song is coo as fuck. I wish Rick Rock would have left out that played out ray gun sound though.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: in all honesty..........

I had a huge diss typed up . . . but i'mma say this instead

if you wanna say that "e-40 didn't come with it on this song" why don't you yourself as an artist go back in the booth and try to come up with something 1/2 as good

i never heard of any of these so called "record labels" that have signatures and pictures on this board. . . fuck that . . make the good music and i'll bump it, otherwise, quit bumpin your gums about whats good and what's not . . . i'm open to new shit, but the labels on here talk way too much shit about "check this site for our new cd it's so heated" everytime that shit blows . . .

Do what you do, otherwise spectate as a FAN like me!!!