Deceased Siccness Member Screen Names (Making A List)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
all i know from back in those days, folks were trippin'. saying both dudes posted on here and "were cool." thats what "members were saying" get that straight.

I was here on this site back in the days even when the site crashed and everyone had to create new accounts. that kadaefi dude was always on here being hard ass mainly in that northwest forum. but I dont know why yall attacking the homie lisicki he didnt say shit to be criticized im sure it took him a while to finally put this event behind him and he moved to the next chapter in life. couple yall acting like he some serial killer or some shit.

this thread needs to be deleted now imo

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2009
let's make a thread for siccness member who have passed. wait, lisicki posst an article about how he killed a siccness member. it's all about lisicki again. all is right in the world.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
That's cool but you're really sensitive and defensive on the internet guy. Hey everybody look at me I'm really cool please believe me!

not sensitive or defensive in anyway shape or form, your reaching seminalbreath, could give a fuck about what anyone thinks about me on this dying site, especially a fucking mark/waste of a life such as yourself - you and your merry band of homos is the main reason no women in her right mind would ever post on here again, i dont have to act cool cause i literally am cool and it has nothing to do with my past- im cool because i live life on my own terms, im my own boss and i create my own reality, after the fact in 07 the reset button was hit on my whole life, I changed my name and whole identity and direction in my city and excelled to the top of my game in record time, check out my facebook page if you dont believe me 5k friends all concentrated 75% of which are attractive females, probably 1% that have any clue about my past or anything that ive been through, as it stands right now my life is better then it ever has been, the only people whos opinions i care about are family, people with money to give me and bad females and most certainly not the handful of jerk offs on this site that have nothing worthwhile to contribute or better to do with their life than to hide behind the computer screen and attempt to get a rise out of me.

The only reason im even typing any of this or blessing you with my magnificent presence/precious time is because ive been on this site since day 1, i feel the need to contribute on this site because if im not going to then it'll continue to be overtaken by lames such as yourself and spiral into the depths of nothingness- take this thread for example, if i never posted that article and got you fruitcakes and cowards all riled up this thread would be long dead on page 3 by now

in closing i have this to say, neither e-40 nor myself would give a fuck if you died twice and your girlfriend is most likely cheating on you with some other loser when you go out of town

have a nice day

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Hahaaa,ask that guy Shadow-Chris? if it was him..we used to shoot the shit on AIM way back when.I'll put up a pic later(weirdo request),You gotta post a pic of the house you grew up in,and one of your golf trophies within 2 days tho.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Hahaaa,ask that guy Shadow-Chris? if it was him..we used to shoot the shit on AIM way back when.I'll put up a pic later(weirdo request),You gotta post a pic of the house you grew up in,and one of your golf trophies within 2 days tho.
wasnt him, no one outside of my immediate circle and the government knew about my situation at that point

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
system is classist first, racist second
agreed... (EVEN THO U COOD ARGUE THEY ARE RELATED)

I still cant say i agree with the other shit tho,,, but it dont matter...

If theres a backstory or whatever u mite wanna put that too if yer guna post that article again,,, bcuz foos havent read every thread, and only have what your posting, to go off...

As for posting personal shit (pics,facebook,wutever)... Believe it or not... Sum of us (very few) are actualy "witit",,, and dont have tha privilege of doin shit like that...

My shits out there enuff tho...
(cell phone pic thread,sum lottery girl ebt thread,etc...)

as for where im frum!!!!!! Its pretty obvious,,, but ill post more pics of that all day!!!

I luv my city and know that not every1 can say there frum where im frum or have been forced (yes forced) to live how weve had too...

No matter how much they try to emulate this lifestyle... Thats bcome so trendy...

Last edited:

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
not sensitive or defensive in anyway shape or form, your reaching seminalbreath, could give a fuck about what anyone thinks about me on this dying site, especially a fucking mark/waste of a life such as yourself - you and your merry band of homos is the main reason no women in her right mind would ever post on here again, i dont have to act cool cause i literally am cool and it has nothing to do with my past- im cool because i live life on my own terms, im my own boss and i create my own reality, after the fact in 07 the reset button was hit on my whole life, I changed my name and whole identity and direction in my city and excelled to the top of my game in record time, check out my facebook page if you dont believe me 5k friends all concentrated 75% of which are attractive females, probably 1% that have any clue about my past or anything that ive been through, as it stands right now my life is better then it ever has been, the only people whos opinions i care about are family, people with money to give me and bad females and most certainly not the handful of jerk offs on this site that have nothing worthwhile to contribute or better to do with their life than to hide behind the computer screen and attempt to get a rise out of me.

The only reason im even typing any of this or blessing you with my magnificent presence/precious time is because ive been on this site since day 1, i feel the need to contribute on this site because if im not going to then it'll continue to be overtaken by lames such as yourself and spiral into the depths of nothingness- take this thread for example, if i never posted that article and got you fruitcakes and cowards all riled up this thread would be long dead on page 3 by now

in closing i have this to say, neither e-40 nor myself would give a fuck if you died twice and your girlfriend is most likely cheating on you with some other loser when you go out of town

have a nice day

Fuck yer Facebook page weirdo. We get it your way cooler than everybody else on the internet.