Deceased Siccness Member Screen Names (Making A List)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Lickisi did what he had to do to protect himself....I'm sure killing his roommate wasn't something he had in mind, breh defended his life and if I was put in a position like that. I'd do the same thing and I'd be glad I had family to back me up on shit like that as well...

Sent from my SGH-T999

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
In my America you can kill to protect your life and liberty. Shot out to LISICKI @LISICKI

Honest question LISICKI @LISICKI are you allowed to candidly talk about your case, or if so do you risk yourself to get civil suit by his family in any means?

May 4, 2002
Lickisi did what he had to do to protect himself....I'm sure killing his roommate wasn't something he had in mind, breh defended his life and if I was put in a position like that. I'd do the same thing and I'd be glad I had family to back me up on shit like that as well...

Sent from my SGH-T999
i feel the same and if i had to kill a close friend, i couldnt explain how i would feel. this is probably something id never bring up or talk about if it was me bc id feel like shit.

idk if these dudes were "friends" or just roommates, either way, good shit u didnt get life and i see ur making the most of it.

Jul 9, 2007
In my America you can kill to protect your life and liberty.
Sounds to me like dude was just getting his ass wooped by his own friend and was not man enough to take the beating so he shot him like most cowards that hide behind guns do. I only base this off the article he himself posted but the fact that he is so quick to post it and then tell everyone they don't know the whole story is just strange.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Sounds to me like dude was just getting his ass wooped by his own friend and was not man enough to take the beating so he shot him like most cowards that hide behind guns do. I only base this off the article he himself posted but the fact that he is so quick to post it and then tell everyone they don't know the whole story is just strange.

lol so many idiots on this site so little time - ive explained this numerous times but let me repeat myself again for the final time

When you go to trial every individual aspect of the situation is viewed under a microscope, do you suckers honestly believe in your kool aid heart/pea brain that the common hateristic theory (I shot to avoid getting beat up) could in anyway be true? do you think a judge would really set me free if that was the case? most of you hardcore gang members on here have never even been to court for anything but a traffic ticket or for stealing your moms purse so i dont expect you to understand what im saying but for the rest of yall its common fucking sense

I posted the article in response to dude wondering what happened so i didnt have to explain where we were from, it was in no way to show off, if i wanted to show off on this board of 97% lames id post about what i did last night to earn a "living" - im glad i posted the article though cause it allowed me to give a chance to reo bammer lame916 and the rest of you computer nerds to show your true colors, keep it up

Reo - zero reptible people on here vouch for you, and your too much of a coward to post any real information about yourself, where you grew up, which hertz rent a car you work at, your picture etc

Lame916 - your just another ignorant female cheerleader like reo who jumps to conclusions and speaks without thinking

Bammer - your still best friends with police officers and too much of a coward to post real information about yourself on here

Rossibreath - youll never amount to anything in life on here except being part of the infamous lesbian yoyo e-40 groupie midwestern loser gang on here, what do ya'll have planned for next time 40 does a show up there?, ya'll should bake him a cake or knitt him a scarf or something

wieneR and simpdacone i'll get at yall at a later date

R nato the statute of limitations has expired for a civil suit so i can talk about anything i want about the case, feel free to ask anything you want - doesnt mean i'll answer it but i might - got nothing to hide however i dont feel the need to impress anyone on here- in the mean time i'll "brag" and "show off" some more and post this video to answer any other questions yall may have

also on a side note ive been dealing with this sideways hater shit since day 1 of my acquittal - its nothing new to me, automatically when i was charged 99.9% of people thought i was washed and it was a wrap for me so when i beat it ignorant people that go only off the paper or what they hear that dont understand anything about the case jump to conclusions and get agitated - *note to the haters/squares "just because what i went through is such an alien concept to you and you could never in a million years relate to any of it doesnt mean you have to react in anger and irritation, its ok to not be a sheep, keep an open mind think for yourself and realize that you dont know everything about my life from reading a single biased sensationalized article or a handful of things you assume to know about me from how i carry myself on this web forum

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
If I killed my friend I wouldn't brag about it on the internet
liscki wasnt bragging about nothing. that dude brought this shit up and liscki just came in here and corrected his ass. are some yall the police in here. this case been done and final years ago but few still manage to keep pulling it back up tryna add fuel to the fire. the kadefi dude that died was a basket case anyways he wasnt innocent i seen him on here when he used to post threating peoples lifes and shit. remember this the world of get it how you live.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol so many idiots on this site so little time - ive explained this numerous times but let me repeat myself again for the final time

When you go to trial every individual aspect of the situation is viewed under a microscope, do you suckers honestly believe in your kool aid heart/pea brain that the common hateristic theory (I shot to avoid getting beat up) could in anyway be true? do you think a judge would really set me free if that was the case? most of you hardcore gang members on here have never even been to court for anything but a traffic ticket or for stealing your moms purse so i dont expect you to understand what im saying but for the rest of yall its common fucking sense

I posted the article in response to dude wondering what happened so i didnt have to explain where we were from, it was in no way to show off, if i wanted to show off on this board of 97% lames id post about what i did last night to earn a "living" - im glad i posted the article though cause it allowed me to give a chance to reo bammer lame916 and the rest of you computer nerds to show your true colors, keep it up

Reo - zero reptible people on here vouch for you, and your too much of a coward to post any real information about yourself, where you grew up, which hertz rent a car you work at, your picture etc

Lame916 - your just another ignorant female cheerleader like reo who jumps to conclusions and speaks without thinking

Bammer - your still best friends with police officers and too much of a coward to post real information about yourself on here

Rossibreath - youll never amount to anything in life on here except being part of the infamous lesbian yoyo e-40 groupie midwestern loser gang on here, what do ya'll have planned for next time 40 does a show up there?, ya'll should bake him a cake or knitt him a scarf or something

miss. rodgers and simpdacone i'll get at yall at a later date

R nato the statute of limitations has expired for a civil suit so i can talk about anything i want about the case, feel free to ask anything you want - doesnt mean i'll answer it but i might - got nothing to hide however i dont feel the need to impress anyone on here- in the mean time i'll "brag" and "show off" some more and post this video to answer any other questions yall may have

also on a side note ive been dealing with this sideways hater shit since day 1 of my acquittal - its nothing new to me, automatically when i was charged 99.9% of people thought i was washed and it was a wrap for me so when i beat it ignorant people that go only off the paper or what they hear that dont understand anything about the case jump to conclusions and get agitated - *note to the haters/squares "just because what i went through is such an alien concept to you and you could never in a million years relate to any of it doesnt mean you have to react in anger and irritation, its ok to not be a sheep, keep an open mind think for yourself and realize that you dont know everything about my life from reading a single biased sensationalized article or a handful of things you assume to know about me from how i carry myself on this web forum
Lol whatever dude your the most gigantic fag on here. Cool dude your so much cooler than me cuz your a dj and you sell burned CDs and you killed your friend. You win dude. Most sensitive human on the internet. Internet bragger guy.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Lol whatever dude your the most gigantic fag on here. Cool dude your so much cooler than me cuz your a dj and you sell burned CDs and you killed your friend. You win dude. Most sensitive human on the internet. Internet bragger guy.
yes youve got me there spermbreath, im just a big loser, such a fag all i do is turn my visions into a reality everyday doing whatever i feel like while im surrounded by real bosses/solid individuals beautiful women legal weed and alcohol the entire time whilst listening to the best music on the planet

meanwhile the highlight of your sad pointless life is a framed blurry picture of you and e-40 on your night stand next to a box off tissues and lube

Jul 12, 2002
If I killed my friend I wouldn't brag about it on the internet
Please point out to us where he bragged about it. I've seen this topic brought up time after time over the years and never once got the impression Lisicki was bragging when he would talk about it. Sounds like the guy went through hell and back on some realer shit then most of us will ever have to deal with.

Plus he promotes tiddies and pussu, so you're a huge fag if you hate on Lisicki!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
yes youve got me there spermbreath, im just a big loser, such a fag all i do is turn my visions into a reality everyday doing whatever i feel like while im surrounded by real bosses/solid individuals beautiful women legal weed and alcohol the entire time whilst listening to the best music on the planet

meanwhile the highlight of your sad pointless life is a framed blurry picture of you and e-40 on your night stand next to a box off tissues and lube
That's cool but you're really sensitive and defensive on the internet guy. Hey everybody look at me I'm really cool please believe me!

Mar 30, 2011
liscki wasnt bragging about nothing. that dude brought this shit up and liscki just came in here and corrected his ass. are some yall the police in here. this case been done and final years ago but few still manage to keep pulling it back up tryna add fuel to the fire. the kadefi dude that died was a basket case anyways he wasnt innocent i seen him on here when he used to post threating peoples lifes and shit. remember this the world of get it how you live.
"corrected" whut?

i just remember the story. didn't know they were so called "best" friends OR just "room mates".

all i know from back in those days, folks were trippin'. saying both dudes posted on here and "were cool." thats what "members were saying" get that straight.

i don't know them personally so i can't say. nor do i have feelings for whatever happen.

i don't know him or the dude that passed.

i'm not throwin' opinions out OR accusations.