Deceased Siccness Member Screen Names (Making A List)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
nah man.

...last I heard, & maybe Gas can confirm this, but Grapes had brain surgery, & I have not seen him back on the net since then.

Hope he pulls through.

Butcher aint dead.
Yeah mayne,Grapes had brain surgery ,Gas uno spoke to his girl
But that was months ago nd he aint heard shit since, gas sayin he was gonna bring him some dank to smoke (str8 after brain surgery lol) for real I hope dat nigga is good cos he was a cool dude mayne.

Rip big rich that shit was sad...

Rip to anyone who has trurlly passed.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
that shit is hoe shit... U yammie a homie in your circle and hav yer mommy and daddy bail u out and git u a lawyer???

It must be nice to be able to play gangster and not have to deal with tha real repercusions that real street foos face...

Props: RemyRoux

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
that shit is hoe shit... U yammie a homie in your circle and hav yer mommy and daddy bail u out and git u a lawyer???

It must be nice to be able to play gangster and not have to deal with tha real repercusions that real street foos face...
im assuming im not gonna get a prop from you reo :(

since your obviously such a hardcore street foo you should know when to keep your mouth shut when you dont have any idea what your talking about *street foo rule #1