DEAD SPACE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Good advice there.

Now this thread has me itching to finish my second playthrough, and then start one on easy and go for the last couple achievements I'm missing. I have a shitload of other games and campaigns in progress though lol.
I'm going to do an easy run to finish the achievements as well, but I'm mainly playing because #2 will be out soon so I'm getting my skills up to snuff.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
when do you get level 3 suit armor im prolly at the end of chapter 3 hate having limited slots need more plus how important is it to upgrade your air can? the rig takes 3 nodes to upgrade once gotta be smart with what you upgrade also running outta ammo a lot more do to it takin more to kill enemies with the power cutter the line and ripper guns are dope

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
when do you get level 3 suit armor im prolly at the end of chapter 3 hate having limited slots need more plus how important is it to upgrade your air can? the rig takes 3 nodes to upgrade once gotta be smart with what you upgrade also running outta ammo a lot more do to it takin more to kill enemies with the power cutter the line and ripper guns are dope
I never upgraded the air can that much. Use your nodes for stasis, upgrading your armor/health and weapons.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
yeeee just got the level 3 suit sold the pulse rifle so i could get it some much better having more slots and not having to dump things off im loaded on ripper blades guns dope but low on power cutter energy never really fucked with the stasis til i got to chapter 4 and figured out you really need it

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lmao at the berserk fast fools that super charge at you then spaz out the contact beam is coo need to upgrade shit takes forever to charge and ripper is pretty weak right now plasma cutter is worth some grip right now like $45,000 but its the best gun so i aint gettin rid of it and whats the highest level anyone has gotten on the shooting range i got to level 5 and shit was way to quick played it twice said fuck it not even gonna try anymore

Jun 24, 2005
I just played the Dead Space 2 Demo that came out today.
Shit's nice. The movement feels a little smoother.

I've already beaten Dead Space around 4 times. The game is the shit. Hopefully the second one will be up to par.
I agree, it felt a lot smoother.

I think Visceral Games will at least match the first one, which is an amazing game. It's definitely one of my favorite games this gen and if they can surpass it, that will speak volumes of the talent they have.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I'm wondering how the difficulty achievements will feel, compared to the first game.

I know Dead Space went...
Normal, Hard, Impossible.

Dead Space 2 has...
Casual, Normal, Survivalist, Zealot, Hard Core.

Impossible was tough at the beginning and pretty much leveled out at the end.
I'm wondering how Zealot and Hard Core stack up to it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm wondering how the difficulty achievements will feel, compared to the first game.

I know Dead Space went...
Normal, Hard, Impossible.

Dead Space 2 has...
Casual, Normal, Survivalist, Zealot, Hard Core.

Impossible was tough at the beginning and pretty much leveled out at the end.
I'm wondering how Zealot and Hard Core stack up to it.
There was a medium in between normal and hard.