DEAD SPACE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
EA has announced the release date for the first DLC for Dead Space for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. These upgrade packs were designed to provide the main protagonist, Isaac Clarke, an everyday systems engineer, with bigger and badder weaponry, upgrades to exiting weaponry, and new suits. Both Sony and Microsoft will also be getting exclusive content for their gaming faithful. The downloads will be made available on Xbox LIVE worldwide this Thursday, or Nov. 13. Europe will also be getting this content on PSN Nov. 13, but the rest of the world will have to wait till Nov. 20.

Hit the break for the complete breakdown for these slightly overpriced pieces of DLC.

PlayStation 3 / Xbox 360
Astronaut Pack: Featuring an amazing Astronaut Suit and new skins for the Plasma Cutter, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper!
– $3.00 / 240 MS points

Big Gun Pack: Featuring the Steam Punk Force Gun, the ultimate in Necromorph-killing destruction.
– $1.00 / 80 MS points

Heavy Damage Pack: Featuring a cool new look and massive firepower for the Plasma Cutter, Contact Beam, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper.
– $3.00 / 240 MS points

Hot Rod Pack: Featuring awesome flame graphics for the Flamethrower and Pulse Rifle.
– $1.00 / 80 MS points

Military Pack: Featuring for a new look and enhanced power for all 7 Dead Space weapons.
– $4.00 / 320 MS points

Pedestrian Pack: Featuring a fresh new look for the Contact Beam, Plasma Cutter, and Ripper.
– $1.50 / 120 MS points

Scorpion Pack: Featuring an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun, all decorated in an awesome red Scorpion Skin.
– $4.00 / 320 MS points

Scorpion Weapon Pack: Featuring a faster death-dealing Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun in awesome red skins.
– $2.25 / 180 MS points

Speed Kills Pack: Includes faster-firing Force Gun, Line Gun, and Plasma Cutter.
– $2.25 / 180 MS points

Tank Pack: Featuring an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Flamethrower, Force Gun, and Line Gun, all covered in Unitology script.
– $4.00 / 320 MS points

PlayStation 3 - Exclusive Packs
Obsidian Weapon Skin Pack: Includes weapon skins in jet-black PS3 colors for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle.
– $1.50

Obsidian Pack: Includes an upgraded Level 5 suit, and weapon skins for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle, all in jet-black PS3 colors.
– $3.00

Xbox 360 - Exclusive Packs
Elite Weapon Skin Pack: Includes weapon skins in Xbox 360 colors for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle.
– 120 MS points

Elite Pack: Includes an upgraded Level 5 suit and weapon skins for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle in Xbox 360 colors.
– 240 MS points

May 2, 2002
how the fuck you get past the part where you gotta shoot all them asteroids? Ive tried like 20 times and cannot pass the shit. fuckin asteroids.

May 4, 2002
late i know, but i just finished this game and it was fuckin dope. the only gun i really liked was the gun u start with. last 2 games i played bioshock 7.5 outa 10 and dead space 9/10.

Jun 24, 2005
I've been doing a replay on HARD with the regular gun. I'm on level 6 or 7 right now.
I hope you aren't going for the trophy/achievement for beating it on the hardest difficulty.

There's one difficulty that's not available until you beat it, and you HAVE to select NEW GAME right after beating the game and then select the difficulty.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I hope you aren't going for the trophy/achievement for beating it on the hardest difficulty.

There's one difficulty that's not available until you beat it, and you HAVE to select NEW GAME right after beating the game and then select the difficulty.
IMPOSSIBLE is there. I actually started a campaign on it and I'm like a couple of hours in. After I beat it on hard I'll finish the impossible campaign.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
this games got me on paranoia all tense and shit waiting for something to pop out i wish the ammo wouldnt split up after 25 on the plasma only gun i have so far wtf do the power nodes do? and how do you get points to upgrade attributes?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
this games got me on paranoia all tense and shit waiting for something to pop out i wish the ammo wouldnt split up after 25 on the plasma only gun i have so far wtf do the power nodes do? and how do you get points to upgrade attributes?
Power nodes allow you to get inside certain doors and they allow you to upgrade your weapons, rig, stasis and air. No power nodes, no upgrades. Always keep 1 or 2 back just in case you need to get inside a door.

Jun 24, 2005
IMPOSSIBLE is there. I actually started a campaign on it and I'm like a couple of hours in. After I beat it on hard I'll finish the impossible campaign.
Alright cool. I started a game on Hard (only got through one chapter and decide to look to see if it was the hardest difficulty.

It'd suck so bad playing all the way through on Hard thinking you were bout to get the achievement and then....nothing.

I was lucky I still had my final save from my first playthrough. I beat the boss real quick and then started it up on Impossible.

Jun 24, 2005
Power nodes allow you to get inside certain doors and they allow you to upgrade your weapons, rig, stasis and air. No power nodes, no upgrades. Always keep 1 or 2 back just in case you need to get inside a door.

Good advice there.

Now this thread has me itching to finish my second playthrough, and then start one on easy and go for the last couple achievements I'm missing. I have a shitload of other games and campaigns in progress though lol.