DEAD SPACE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
That has to be the most retarded review posted within the last 2 months. They gave Mass Effect a 10 and gave this a 6.5? I like M.E., I own the game, but there is no way ME is beating this out as far as gameplay is concerned(so far after 1 hour of playing). Yeah ME has a great story, replay value is nice, etc. However, the technical glitches (slowdown, textures loading hella late, characters getting stuck) detract from the game. I just finished level one like 30 minutes ago and it took me like an hour and 15 minutes to clear it.

So if you like RE4, Metroid, Gears and Mass Effect look into it.

http://www.gamestats.com/objects/850/850402//articles.html

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm on level 4 and have a little over 5 hours put in. This game is crazy as hell, and if you're a fan of Aliens and The Thing you need to cop this. For anyone playing this, look ALL AROUND you as you'll find a lot of hidden items that are out of reach that you'll need the kinesis power to grab. Also, ALWAYS keep a power node or 2 on reserve because they can be used to unlock the specific doors.

@206, the scientist and religious wackos are off the chains in this game.

Sep 1, 2003
mentioned this shit months ago, i knew it would be sav.

beat it 3 times already might go for a 4th.

good shit, we need more horror games like this.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
EDIT: *SPOILER ALERT*

just finished it today.

a few things i learned at the end of the game which will probably be factors in the storyline of the sequel

1 - the marker is not on it's proper resting place anymore, it's on/behind the shuttle

2 - nicole was dead all the way through meaning isaac was hallucinating/seeing a ghost

3 - something is on the shuttle with isaac at the end of the game, however was it really nicole/necromorph nicole (even though it looks more like aa zombie thaan a necro) or was it just another halluciantion/ghost -- this for me is the scariest part of the game

4 - if the nicole in the shuttle is real does she manage to kill isaac or does isaac manage to kill her?

5 - isaac is the only 1 who escaped but where will his shuttle end up now

SPOILER ALERT*

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
also the first letters of the titles of each of the chapters spell 'nicole is dead'

edit: just watched the ending again on youtube. in the one shown on youtube, after necro nicole screams at him, he takes his helmet off a second time! however in my ending she screamed at him and it ended there.. wtf?