Davina in the studio with Philthy Rich, Cellski & Dem Hoodstarz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
so basically yall saying she shouldnt be networking with philthy and hoodstars she should just stick to making songs with latinos only thats hella dumb
dont know why u sound all shocked, the blacks in the bay and music industry do it all the time. The majority of blacks in the bay DO NOT reach out to latinos to try to touch on latino rap sales. they damn sure dont pay us for features!

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i use to fuck this white bitch from antioch and everytime i would ride in her car she would play nuthin but this girls music she was fuckin inlove with her...before that i had never heard of this chick but i must admit she look good as fuck and her voice is good too

Dec 13, 2006
dont know why u sound all shocked, the blacks in the bay and music industry do it all the time. The majority of blacks in the bay DO NOT reach out to latinos to try to touch on latino rap sales. they damn sure dont pay us for features!
I cant speak for all blacks but me myself I fuck wit AG Cubano hes latino so I dont fall into that catagory and fuck sales I reach out to u if im feelin yo music not cuz of the race u r or if u can help my sales