Davina in the studio with Philthy Rich, Cellski & Dem Hoodstarz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2011
From Davina's facebook:
"Clockin' in @ the studio. Got my henny N my tea N I'm good to GO! lol. Gotta wrap this damn album up FINALLY! So thanks 4 the patience to all who support N rock with me. I promise it'll be worth the wait. ;)"

Sep 24, 2006
What progress has she made in the last 5 years as an artist? Released a couple projects, cool. Featured on some shit, cool. But where is the growth overall? All I am saying is Davina should be much bigger than she is at this point.
I don't see her getting much bigger, vocals are not grade A lets be honest, she might have past her prime,haha

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
What progress has she made in the last 5 years as an artist? Released a couple projects, cool. Featured on some shit, cool. But where is the growth overall? All I am saying is Davina should be much bigger than she is at this point.
She gets paper, dont get it twisted lol. They have a market ...might not be huge but its a market and she is tapped into it for sure. S/O to Big Tone.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol you seem to hate on the northern music i saw you talk bad bout big oso also and lol at a few hundred she is obviously sellin more then a few hundred if she is now on here own doing her own thing this will be her first cd not on the sav it out label

Dec 2, 2006
You been to any of her shows ? You know thats where the real money is at right ?
Not lately. I know there is good money in shows though. Besides how these children twist my words, I wish her the best, I really do. Her market is the latino market, plain and simple. Networking with the artists she is at this present time is a waste of time and money(my opinion). Life and music is so much bigger than just the Bay Area.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Not lately. I know there is good money in shows though. Besides how these children twist my words, I wish her the best, I really do. Her market is the latino market, plain and simple. Networking with the artists she is at this present time is a waste of time and money(my opinion). Life and music is so much bigger than just the Bay Area.
Are you from California ?

Dec 4, 2006
All I know is that she's been performing at a gang of Lowrider shows through out Nor Cal...

I'm pretty sure she's getting breaded though...