Dante's Inferno game trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
u cant compare dante to cratos, cratos is just an all out savage. plus GOW was the first to do it so they will always be the best.

but give credit where credit is due. im almost at the end of the game and this game is fuckin dope!!!

GOW 3 is gonna be RIDICULOUS!

Mar 12, 2010
i have never played god of war been a xbox guy and dantes inferno is a dope ass game i am lovin it, button smashing at its finest and like you said the story line is just bad ass

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
the game is way to religious from what ive seen playing it
it is a pretty short game from what i hear too
LOL He's part of the Knight's Templar, wields Death's scythe and a holy cross, and he goes to hell to retrieve his late night booty call. What the fuck else are you expecting?

I finally played the demo today, and it's pretty fucking awesome. I wish I had HD.

Mar 12, 2010
the demo does not do it justice i played the demo then went and bought it i am absolutely loving the story line and the button smashing is killer too you can straight out kill and punish the demons or you can absolve them and send them to heaven

Sep 24, 2002
Never trust the guy working at your local GameStop. 99% of them smoke bammer weed and live in their mom's basement / trailer.
PLUS the fact its gamestop . gamestop and walmart are the two most peace of shit companies ive ever known
LOL He's part of the Knight's Templar, wields Death's scythe and a holy cross, and he goes to hell to retrieve his late night booty call. What the fuck else are you expecting?

I finally played the demo today, and it's pretty fucking awesome. I wish I had HD.
:ermm:

SMH @ u playing ps3 on a SDTV

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Where's your energetic and malicious quip in response to what I said?

I don't own a PS3, nor do I have the money to go out and buy a hdtv since a goon on the Siccness smacked his head because I still play my shit on a "regular" 32 inch tv.

I grew up playing games on a tv that had broken color tubes, and never bought into the hype of needing to have an hdtv to make my games better, despite wanting to upgrade my tv to something better anyway.

Mar 12, 2010
Where's your energetic and malicious quip in response to what I said?

I don't own a PS3, nor do I have the money to go out and buy a hdtv since a goon on the Siccness smacked his head because I still play my shit on a "regular" 32 inch tv.

I grew up playing games on a tv that had broken color tubes, and never bought into the hype of needing to have an hdtv to make my games better, despite wanting to upgrade my tv to something better anyway.
PLAYING THE ATARI WAS THE SHIZNIT ON A BLACK AND WHITE SCREEN

Mar 12, 2010
it took me forever to beat his first form
the first form was the easy part used the dodge stick to evade his fists of fury and just hit him every chance i got with a barrage of crosses but on the second form i blast him with all kinds of combinations and his power bar just goes down too slow cant kill him