Dante's Inferno game trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
ok so im on the 3rd circle of hell right now, glutton... shit is a real bad ass game. the monsters at the end are fucking huge and are hard, especially if you are playing on the 3rd difficulty... had to bring it down one because i was dieing way too often and geting too pissed off ahahah... and if anyone had trouble with death your in for a heaping pile of shit cuzz he was the easiest boss! sounds like eco only played the demo, smh! either way this game is fucking nuts, so far ive goten up to a 136 combo... i still dont know how im ganna get the achievement for the 666 combo. game is amazing, i love how you can upgrade into new moves and all the crazy shit going on into the background is great... i love this game so far.

Jun 9, 2007
ok so im on the 3rd circle of hell right now, glutton... shit is a real bad ass game. the monsters at the end are fucking huge and are hard, especially if you are playing on the 3rd difficulty... had to bring it down one because i was dieing way too often and geting too pissed off ahahah... and if anyone had trouble with death your in for a heaping pile of shit cuzz he was the easiest boss! sounds like eco only played the demo, smh! either way this game is fucking nuts, so far ive goten up to a 136 combo... i still dont know how im ganna get the achievement for the 666 combo. game is amazing, i love how you can upgrade into new moves and all the crazy shit going on into the background is great... i love this game so far.
yea, I'm on the third circle right now too... playin it on the second difficulty to start with, after I beat it on this one I'll work on the third. Game is everything I had hoped it would be & more.

That 666 combo is gonna be nuts tho... gonna have to get it for the damn platinum trophy.

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
this game is dope. and twisted as fuck, so far in lust. the only problem i have with the game, is the save system, you go thru too much shit to not have checkpoints, so startin over an over way before you were at is pissin me off. but im playin on 3rd difficulty.

Nov 15, 2007
this game is dope. and twisted as fuck, so far in lust. the only problem i have with the game, is the save system, you go thru too much shit to not have checkpoints, so startin over an over way before you were at is pissin me off. but im playin on 3rd difficulty.
lol @ you... i hope your joking...

the ruin to save the game comes up all the time, almost gets annoying how many times i have to save the game when im on my 1 hour-2 hour game time... i still havent beat this game, im almost there... im on the circle heresy and i couldnt praise this game anymore i love it! dante 4 prez!

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
i gotta say this is probably the best game i've ever played... a little shorter than i expected but this shit is dope... i already beat it on zealot now i'm playin it over and i'm in the greed circle on the infernal difficulty...

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
yeah... i thought nothin would ever beat the Legacy of Kain series... but the way Dantes Inferno is it was just FUN for me to play the whole time... hell it was even fun to just watch the background of the game... this is the only game i've ever had were as soon as i beat it i went back and started the game over on the highest difficult setting... i like every aspect of this game...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Well the consensus is if u have A ps3 just wait for GOW3. but if u only have a 360 D.Inferno is a cool purchase. I'm digging it. I just need component. Or HDMI* cables and ill be set

*damn phone thought i meant to type hemisphere