Dante's Inferno game trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i still gotta download the demo looks pretty sick but im still playin games on shitty SD this game comes out around the time of my boys bday ill prolly get him this since he loves these type of games he loved the dragon age game

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Pros: The game visually looks awesome I played the demo, getting to the different circles are what's keeping me interested and the different perks. The weapons you use and the melee options on the character are smooth and feel right when you do your kills. Tits always are a plus. Creature taming is an intriguing option, using that beast in the demo was satisfying.

Cons: I don't see much replay value unless there is some collectible items later in the game. Seems its going to be a straight adventure game with lil bit of Rpg elements and game is going to last 10-15 hours. No multiplayer or coop will destroy the game for hard core gamers. Seems like a must have rental.

Nov 15, 2007
this game looks so fuckin' crazy, just the story alone... i already got the game and movie on pre-order... i hope no one is steering away from this game or not geting because its too much like GOW... shame on you!

Nov 15, 2007
ok so i just played the demo and i dont see what all the hate is about... game seems like its ganna be one twisted fucked up ride... the demo is insane how you kill "Death" and take his scythe into a hell bent frenzy against demons and shit... and what a way to end the game with riding that beast... i love how they give you that holy cross aswell to balance the fighting and the evil and good theme they got going... i mean the story to this game is epic alone and has potential to be better than GOW... yes it is very similar to GOW but this game is ganna be great...

Jun 9, 2007
Presentation
Impressive depictions of Hell, its denizens and an action take on the story are held back by some over the top M-rated content that only seems to be there for shock value.
Sounds like my kinda game, dunno why they're complainin...