Cover to Ap.9 new album "Pursuit of Perfection"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
D @Darkshowdown dude what are you Ultimate hater from Chapell Show......Welll I am going back to lurking
i havent hated on shit. once again you dont know what the meaning of hate is....i guess if you dont agree with a muhfucka or dont ride some local rappers nutts or laugh at them you get called a hater. that word hater should be banished seriously. bc faggot & hater is teh two most over used words on this forum.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You guys are unable to comprehend the meaning of a four letter word and I'M the dumb one?

Interesting.

It's cute how you guys prop each others repetitive "insults".
I see you're trying to enter the competion for dumbest motherfucker in an AP9 thread, and I really respect your ambition in that regard. Although you're chances are low, you're opining stupidity gambit is worthwhile so let me address it so you can continue on the road down short-bus lane.

"Hate" in the context you are using it is a shortening of the phrase "player hater" which refers specifically to hatred for someones success, and because of their success, and wishing failure on them.

Thinking your shitty ass music is shitty ass music and telling you so isn;t player hating.

Its having ears.

And it's extra funny that you use a term that refers to disliking other people success, seeing as how you have no measurable success. I don't know what someone could possibly player hate on your music about. Maybe there are a bunch of people that really want to sell 11 CDs and are furious you have and they haven't. But I doubt thats the situation.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I see you're trying to enter the competion for dumbest motherfucker in an AP9 thread, and I really respect your ambition in that regard. Although you're chances are low, you're opining stupidity gambit is worthwhile so let me address it so you can continue on the road down short-bus lane.

"Hate" in the context you are using it is a shortening of the phrase "player hater" which refers specifically to hatred for someones success, and because of their success, and wishing failure on them.

Thinking your shitty ass music is shitty ass music and telling you so isn;t player hating.

Its having ears.

And it's extra funny that you use a term that refers to disliking other people success, seeing as how you have no measurable success. I don't know what someone could possibly player hate on your music about. Maybe there are a bunch of people that really want to sell 11 CDs and are furious you have and they haven't. But I doubt thats the situation.
GET REAL Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris !!!

:cheeky:

Jan 24, 2013
Haha goddamn I hope these trolls on here are some teenage kids posting from their moms basement, otherwise it would be very sad..

AP9 one of the best out of the bay imo. Nobody has topped Relentless since it came out, so I'm definitly looking forward to the next one!