Cover to Ap.9 new album "Pursuit of Perfection"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
AP remind me of that fronting loud drunk nigga in the damn club holding his homeboys money and wearing his niggas clothes and jewelery tryna impress some hoes.

I already know what his c0omebacks gonna be the same tired shit..... Fuck you your Haten, come say it too my face, i own this i own that I drive this i drive that.

We dont care what you driving bc nine times outta ten you driving your mans shit.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2007
only thing u like iz frontin & flexin wit mallyz money!!! it makez sense now u mallyz barber bishop da barber!!! he let u hold shit fo ah crisp shape up!!! u cream & levender nigga!!!! what happen to ur deal wit lebron/ the little country singer girl u said u signed/ handin jayz ur demo/ signin to deathrow recordz? pursuit of fronten coming soon!!!!

herez ah song bout u

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
AP9 @AP9 can I be your publicist? We would make the Ice T beef a shitstorm and you can freestyle over hit em up beat and start with THAT'S WHY I FUCKED YOUR COCO, you old motherfucker..

You would be all over the news getting offers for interviews and we can ride that wave to a big pit of $$$ trust me bro, I'm jewish.