Cover to Ap.9 new album "Pursuit of Perfection"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
The siccness is crazy !!!!! Hahahaha!!! I guess people go one my topics to fight and get they're 15 minutes of fame so they can be seen n heard cause I'm obviously the most hated on here and most exciting thing to talk about n hate on....... I LOVE IT!! Thanks guys!!!! PURSUIT OF PERFECTION 7-16-13

Aug 17, 2011
The siccness is crazy !!!!! Hahahaha!!! I guess people go one my topics to fight and get they're 15 minutes of fame so they can be seen n heard cause I'm obviously the most hated on here and most exciting thing to talk about n hate on....... I LOVE IT!! Thanks guys!!!! PURSUIT OF PERFECTION 7-16-13

promote ya shit on dubcc cud...some trolls there, as well, but it aint nearly as bad.

May 9, 2002
Ironic statement is ironic.

Feb 8, 2003
yea thats pretty damn good for a "LOCAL" dude. lol naw im just fucking with you man.

but yeah this thread definately the best one in the b.a.r.t forum this week

Feb 8, 2003
promote ya shit on dubcc cud...some trolls there, as well, but it aint nearly as bad.
If this site is so bad then why in the fuck do you still come on here everyday?

I bet you fot the siccness saved as a bookmark on your old ass windows 95 computer since you only believe in posting from computers only. you just like your sound outdated.

you just full of shit. i know if im not rocking with something or think its bad im not supporting it or login on to it.

Feb 8, 2003
This is the very first link when i google L.A.M.B

L.A.M.B.

and them bitches on that page song sounds better then the l.a.m.b (LAME ASS MOLESTING BABYBOOTY) loser on here shit sounds. looks like his broke ass better change his name before he catches a copyright infridgement case and his mama loses her old ass mobile home and his daddy loses his 1985 buick skylark with the nutt stain seats bc thats all they got.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure that the Inf Gang holds the title of most hated.