Condoms

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
^Like that myth that you "dont" have herpes that you be telling all the girls?

Or that myth "you cant get pregnant the first time" that you be telling all the highschool girls.

You and your myths

Sep 24, 2007
^We don't want to hear about that, what you do is between you and the sheep you stole from that farm outside Fresno.

I'm looking for a condom with a humungous mushroom head so the next time I stick it in a girl she'll think I have some weired mushroom shapped penis.

Jul 29, 2008
dont want that surprise burn next time you pee. ahahaha

I know alot of guys are not fukin wid virgin girls... so if you think that girl clean just kuz she say... hey roll the dice some more. I aint sayin all girls have diseases... its just that some dont even know they do. With herpes or warts, they dont even have to have an outbreak to pass it on.

you might get some bacterial infection, but if you get the viruses... that shit is FOR LIFE.

be safe while having fun is all I'm saying.

Without condoms, there would be no Cambodian Creamsicles! That would be a cold shot to the sex life...
WHAT IS CAMBODIAN CREAMSICLE
After you bust your load into the jimmy while fucking or sucking you snap it off and hand it over. She turns it inside out on her fingers and eats it like a Creamsicle. It's always a beautiful thing to watch while relaxing afterwards!
THIS IS WHY I LOG ON TO SICCNESS EVERYDAY, THE SHIT U MUTHAFUCKAS COME OF WITH IS HILARIOUS

Jul 29, 2008
^OR YOU CAN JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR MARRIED......

YOU GUYS CAN GET MARRIED IN MAINE YOU KNOW ROGER

what the fuk does maine have to do with this? You talking about marrying age in maine??? I aint talking bout teenie boppers n high school yo. I'm talking 18+.

I didnt want to wait to get married to fuk a girl. But I did take chances and like I said, when I was 17 I got my ex pregnant. She aborted and I learned my lesson. I'm just givin some adivce on use so that my siccness homies dont get the siccness.

Are you still on paranoia about white vans and shit?

Sep 24, 2007
what the fuk does maine have to do with this? You talking about marrying age in maine??? I aint talking bout teenie boppers n high school yo. I'm talking 18+.

I didnt want to wait to get married to fuk a girl. But I did take chances and like I said, when I was 17 I got my ex pregnant. She aborted and I learned my lesson. I'm just givin some adivce on use so that my siccness homies dont get the siccness.

Are you still on paranoia about white vans and shit?
I was just saying since prop 8 passed here in cali don't loose hope, you guys can still go to maine......lol

No white vans today.

May 20, 2008
lookin back at all the days i fucked without condoms reminds me of the good ol days..................til the test was tookin. the bitch was pregnant, thank god for east oakland teen medical clinics for providing quality abortions for a nigga lol or bitch in need .

my life would have been fucked with 6kids.

thank god