Condoms

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
Don't you hate when you fuck in the front seat of your car and you pull the condom off and throw it out the window and it slaps up and sticks the family's mini van parked next to you. Then they given you some dirty ass look, I can see them trippin if my windows werent tinted and the kids could actually see what was going on. Its fucking Oakland at 10pm shit happends in the bank of america parking lot dont be mad at me.

On another note, is it just me or have condoms gotten way better? I use to never use em because they SUCKED but for the past 2 years I've been using them and I gotta say its not that bad and I'm not all paranoid the next morning trippin.

You ever pull the condom off hella quick and all the nut fly's all over your $4000 couch?

Feb 15, 2006
Don't you hate when you fuck in the front seat of your car and you pull the condom off and throw it out the window and it slaps up and sticks the family's mini van parked next to you. Then they given you some dirty ass look, I can see them trippin if my windows werent tinted and the kids could actually see what was going on. Its fucking Oakland at 10pm shit happends in the bank of america parking lot dont be mad at me.

On another note, is it just me or have condoms gotten way better? I use to never use em because they SUCKED but for the past 2 years I've been using them and I gotta say its not that bad and I'm not all paranoid the next morning trippin.

You ever pull the condom off hella quick and all the nut fly's all over your $4000 couch?

1. what the fuck is a condom?

2. no. i nut in her mouth, or the hole i was already in.

Jun 2, 2002
i had a condom break a couple weeks ago, and i didn't notice until i pulled out...now the beezy keeps hittin me up for my $25 half of the day after pill...good luck to her...

Jul 29, 2008
a) i dont have sex with black chicks or gays.

b) not if i kick her down the stairs.

sorry mayn. I aint dissin ya, but If you think aids is for only "black chicks and gays"... you are wrong.

There are A SHIT LOAD of nasty ass shit out there.

I know an idiot who thought he was invincible too, then he bagged a hoe, bragged about it and next thing you know, he stuck wid her kuz they both got herpes.

Making a girl have a miscarriage has a pretty steep penalty. Either way, if you get her pregnant, your at a lost (I'm guessing you are pretty young).
Hence, avoid all that and start at step one.. use a condom.

Nov 24, 2003
wearing a condom> having aids

thats just me tho, some of you disagree

Man, I'm not even tripping off AIDS, so much as it was herpes and HPV that had me worried enough to start using condoms.

I mean I use to think condoms were just for sailors and shit but then I thought about how many times I have rolled the dice and realized I was bound for a bad roll sooner rather than later :ermm:

Sep 24, 2007
Or you can just wait until she's 5 months pregnant picking out baby clothes n shit then kick her in the stomach and throw her down the stairs of your new apartment.

What evers easier for you, ya feel me?