Conan is out, won't do show following Leno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
that clip when Conan was getting ou tthe whip and NBC started shooting at him was hella fuckin funny, i almost made kool aid come out my nose.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
AND YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BUSINESS, THIS GUY LOST 50% OF THE AUDIENCE, IF YOUR AT WORK AND YOUR DOING 50% OF THE PRODUCTIVITY OF YOUR PREDECESSOR YOUR GOING TO BE FIRED. QUIT COMING AT ME WITH THAT WEAK ASS SOULJA BOY ANALOGY, CUZ ITS GARBAGE, JUST LIKE CONAN OBRIEN. THE SAD SHIT IS THAT THIS WEAK BITCH HAD IT WRITTEN IN HIS CONTRACT THAT HE CAN BE MOVED BACK TO 12:05 BUT HE IS STILL BITCHING AND WALKING AWAY WITH $30 MILLION. I WOULD GIVE THAT FAGGOT A KICK IN THE ASS AND TELL HIM TO KEEP WALKING.
The Tonite Show Brand Lost 50% of its audience because of the jay leno show. that time slot leno is in now was resevered for Sitcoms/Hour long Dramas.

Fans of those shows would not change the channel and tune in to the news and leno. since now there is an hour of leno people are not only not watchin him but also not watching conan after the local news.

see how a primetime line up affects the network into the evening?

its NBC's fault for its poor programming and haste into pushing conan oput there too late.

im a fan of both. and if i were Jay or Conan id keep making the money and say FTW

The Tonite Show Brand Lost 50% of its audience because of the jay leno show. that time slot leno is in now was resevered for Sitcoms/Hour long Dramas.

Fans of those shows would not change the channel and tune in to the news and leno. since now there is an hour of leno people are not only not watchin him but also not watching conan after the local news.

see how a primetime line up affects the network into the evening?

its NBC's fault for its poor programming and haste into pushing conan oput there too late.

im a fan of both. and if i were Jay or Conan id keep making the money and say FTW
YOUR RIGHT 100% ABOUT THE 10PM SLOT. BUT NBC STILL MADE A DECISION WHO WAS MORE VALUABLE TO THEM RIGHT?

Sep 29, 2003
last night was hilarious.....Andy Richter is such a nice compliment to Conan and you really can see the comeraderie they share from knowing each other so long.....I love the skit they have been doing where they have a nostalgic look back at a classic late night moment.....comedy.....Anyone remember the very first episode with conan running across the country from new york to los angeles? good times....

One thing I do miss is when Conan would involve the band in his skits like when Pender would break out into a solo and roam into the crowd.....But I like his format with the Tonight Show better mostly because his monologue is much longer....

Aug 17, 2008
Damn yall watchin Conan? NBC is gettin fuckin roasted mayne!!! Adam Sandler " NBC are CUNTS" lmfao. It's hilarious when conan does the NBC executive shit pettin the cat LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Aug 7, 2003
one of the jokes conan was like im going to make a move to a Fox. Megan Fox.

dude is going to go head to head with leno and letterman. and those old fucks will only have like 2-3 years left before their audience isnt able to watch them or they are super old.