commercial vs. gangsta/other

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
just thought i'd ask.....which one do you like better? NW shit only.....

personally i think that most of the commercial shit is wack as fuck......there's only about 3-5 exeptions......

i think the best music comin from the NW is the gangsta/other shit.....like GG, SLR, and UTR....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I can't even tell the difference. Or should i say, i don't care to tell the difference. Young Krime, Mac Money, TriFe....its all good music to me.

To at least partly answer your question, i'd be more liable to complain if it was commercial, but for a different reason than most. Those radio-friendly tracks are way more likely to have TERRIBLE wordplay and lyricism, and thats what i revolve around....I only wish i could turn off the switch that makes me listen for flow patterns and lyricism instead of the MEANING of a song.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^it's good to listen to different things within songs tho....that's your thing....just cause the meaning of a song is good, doesn't make it a good song.....the lyrics and beat could be wack as fuck, just cause "artist X" is talking about something meaningful don't make it a good song...

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
unknown territory records.....mo-x, lil'g, pain, half sane....
also on the label is our female vocalist Tara Bochia and producer ill3k. We are in the process of signin some new talent. Be on the lookout.

Thanks for the support Sixxness.......

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Settle down, Da Mack, it was a legitimate question. I've heard several gangsta singers that don't just sing that "why don't you call me no more?" stuff; they on some "i got my own AK, ready to ride for my man" shit.

Nov 16, 2002
Monster Mash its past your bed time, quite talking that shit like your fresh off a blockbuster night watching Menace II Society. Your as fake as they come.

Tadou How many gangsta singers do you know that specifically do that kind of music? What gave you the impression that she was even gangsta. Cause all I had to do was use my eyes and read shit to figure out she wasnt.

Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
i'm sayin...why we gotta classify shit like that...who's bottom line in tha NW is so poppin they can be called commercial..cuz commercial 2 me iz about havin dem videoz ON ROTATION on tha daily and aint nobody i know of got that shit hapenin...but fa rill doe...im sayin we need to change our percpetions....some of us dont limit shit to gangsta vs commercial/other...the fuck iz other...n E wayz im on some next level shit from most of this...

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
Settle down, Da Mack, it was a legitimate question. I've heard several gangsta singers that don't just sing that "why don't you call me no more?" stuff; they on some "i got my own AK, ready to ride for my man" shit.
So, they have those in Aberdeen?

I'd rather hear a REAL Britney type singer than a fake ass 'Gangsta' Singer.

Aug 18, 2003
Da Mack said:
Monster Mash its past your bed time, quite talking that shit like your fresh off a blockbuster night watching Menace II Society. Your as fake as they come.
HA you dont even know me & you talkin about fake?what a queer.soak some game up lil homie & get off my nut sack BITCH.you know nothin about me except 4 what i say on the internet so shut yo fake ass up cuz you aint no mack.if you ever macked anything it was probably a gay dude.LOL