colleges??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Cranky said:
LAKEVIEW: Damn man you go to NMSU? How's it goin down there in Las Cruces? I bet it's gettin hot as fuck right around this time. I go to UNM. I was at the UNM/NMSU football game, I wonder if I saw you playin. That's crazy shit. What made you go to NMSU? Much love, peace........
yeah i been down in cruces for 4 years now. its kinda hot now but it will get hotter in the summer. man that unm game was a bitch yall kicked our ass. we were so hurt even b4 the game started it was rediculous. our startin fb was hurt did not play. our startin tail back was hurt. we had two rush ends that were hurt and our startin qb tore his knee. that game was krunk before the game there was hella shit talkin. it was a mini brawl at mid field. i was playin i started #41 lb. the reason why im down here was cause it took me 3 times to pass theSAT. the math was a bitch. i was about to go 2 colorado or washington, hawaii or sjsu. but they showed me love down here and i started for 2 years and played alot in 99. my girl has freinds up at UNM.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
next year i'm goin to Central Washington University....I dunno if it's any good, I heard it was.....But who knows.

May 1, 2002
celly510 said:

i feel you on leg strength. i can squat over 600 and i just started hitting the gym seriously. im starting to get woried though because im 20 and im running out of time. i fucked my self over in high school because i only played one year. and encinal had a terrible program.

damn im trippen. i mean over 400 not 600.

Apr 25, 2002
vanscollection.bravehost.com

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
gettin my bachelor's next february... and after that, i'm gonna be like "What the fuck am I gonna do now?"

I hear you homie, I got my BSBA last June and still haven't used it to my advantage. Depends on how the market is when you get out, and it was really shitty when I graduated. Thinkin of getting a different Bachelors pretty soon...

Went to University of Denver, by the way

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

I got job placement though.

But i'l be better off If I found my own place to work.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
damn i didnt realize so many fools on the board go to SFSU.

I was thinkin of going there in the fall, but I cant afford to move up there right now.

I graduate from HS in a month, then i'll be at SBCC

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LAKEVIEW 415sta said:

zach rance
I went to middle school with that guy....
anyhow..I went to UNLV (University of Nevada, Las Vegas for my freshman year..this year I'm at CSM (College of San Mateo) and in the fall I'll be transferring to UCLA...I'm hyped

Apr 25, 2002
M-1 said:

I went to middle school with that guy....
anyhow..I went to UNLV (University of Nevada, Las Vegas for my freshman year..this year I'm at CSM (College of San Mateo) and in the fall I'll be transferring to UCLA...I'm hyped
be careful playa, my boy transferred to UCLA from UC Irvine and it was hard as fuck for him to adjust, he didn't have any boys and the classes ate him up, get prepared

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks for the heads up man...I'm switchin from semester to quarter and that might take a little gettin used to. As far as being alone, I got a lot of folks down there so I'll be straight with that.