colleges??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
LAKEVIEW 415sta said:

i played / play outside backer
i balled out last year holla at me ill let u know some work out tips

yeah. im thinking of swithing it up and trying to play linebacker or something. im 6'2 215 and im prety quick but im rusty.

celly510 said:

yeah. im thinking of swithing it up and trying to play linebacker or something. im 6'2 215 and im prety quick but im rusty.
yeah thats a cool ass hieght and weight to play at. i played at 6'3'' 220 but you gotta be fast in the defense that we played gotta move side 2 side quikly. we had relatively undersized lb's but we were quik. like my boy DT he went to Skyline in the town he was only 5'11'' 200 but was a thick quik nigga. plus u cant let them big azz O linemen block u or its over. start workin on agility and get swol cause that prevents u from gettin injured(shoulder, neck, back) i kept up wit shoulders cause u bang wit that all day. but foolz think that benchin 500 iz gonna make u ball. u gotta be able to squat and clean cause u know when u bang someone its all leg drive not biceps. if u arm tackle at the college level thats how u hurt shoulders. also one key thing get flexible strtch everyday. that waz my problem. i pulled hamstrings and groins from not bein hella flexible

Apr 25, 2002
SkySkers616 said:
Western Michigan University

Representin the broncos in the 616.

You gotta be kidding me right ? I'm there partyin' all the time, I have a ton of friends that go there . . . You ever go to the Big Burrito around 5am . . . that place is the shit late at night

I'm up at tech but down there partyin' a lot . . . . how long you been postin on here cuz i've never realized . . .

ohh yeah and,
MICHIGAN TECH REPRESENTOR over here

Apr 26, 2002
I've been Chillin at USC for three years now, got 2 more to go. USC, the fuckin team that got beat by Heald Tech Pre-Junior College in the first round of the NCAA this year, when we were predicted to beat Duke and goto the final four.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
TonyG said:
hey how is LMU? i was thinkin of transfering to that school, i am at santa monica college now
Well, if you are going for education, this is the place to go. If you are going to party, then not here. I don't give a fuck though because it's in LA, the greatest city in the world.

Funny, because I'll be at Santa Monica this summer finishing some lower division shit. How is Santa Monica? I hear there's hella fine bitches there.

Apr 25, 2002
LAKEVIEW: Damn man you go to NMSU? How's it goin down there in Las Cruces? I bet it's gettin hot as fuck right around this time. I go to UNM. I was at the UNM/NMSU football game, I wonder if I saw you playin. That's crazy shit. What made you go to NMSU? Much love, peace........

May 1, 2002
LAKEVIEW 415sta said:

yeah thats a cool ass hieght and weight to play at. i played at 6'3'' 220 but you gotta be fast in the defense that we played gotta move side 2 side quikly. we had relatively undersized lb's but we were quik. like my boy DT he went to Skyline in the town he was only 5'11'' 200 but was a thick quik nigga. plus u cant let them big azz O linemen block u or its over. start workin on agility and get swol cause that prevents u from gettin injured(shoulder, neck, back) i kept up wit shoulders cause u bang wit that all day. but foolz think that benchin 500 iz gonna make u ball. u gotta be able to squat and clean cause u know when u bang someone its all leg drive not biceps. if u arm tackle at the college level thats how u hurt shoulders. also one key thing get flexible strtch everyday. that waz my problem. i pulled hamstrings and groins from not bein hella flexible

i feel you on leg strength. i can squat over 600 and i just started hitting the gym seriously. im starting to get woried though because im 20 and im running out of time. i fucked my self over in high school because i only played one year. and encinal had a terrible program.

B

Bayluv

FRisco State University in tha House. I learned about this site from my homie at Frisco State . He said they hated on him. I got nothin but loved outta Frisco.

Apr 25, 2002
Viet Loc said:
San Jose State....its coo but not gonna catch me hanging round campus
Jeah Viet Loc, San Jose State is cooh.. not bad.. but San Jo the city is real phony.. Viet Savages be out there though, that's real talk! Frisco is where its really poppin off.. you know D-A-T got that viet blood in my veins.