colleges??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Cal Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, but fucc this gay school, i'm transfering to either Grossmont or San Diego State next year

May 1, 2002
what position do you play lakeview? i used to play fullback in high school. im busting my ass trying to get in shape. hope to play ball at whatever college i trasfer too.

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
DAAAMN!!!! Ya'll must of did your homework in High School ta get up in those mafuckas [or ya got skrill] . Shieet, I WAS wit homie above, De anza. BUT COULDNT STAND A FUCKIN DAY OF IT. Much props to yall doing that school thang, stay at it.

Apr 25, 2002
Well after serving 5 years at Ohlone Community College in Fremont (yes, its a shame), I have finally moved on north to the lush green hills of HUMBOLDT STATE UNIVERSITY... higher learning, ya feel?

Apr 25, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
Well after serving 5 years at Ohlone Community College in Fremont (yes, its a shame), I have finally moved on north to the lush green hills of HUMBOLDT STATE UNIVERSITY... higher learning, ya feel?
5 years is a long time..what happened? It usually takes 2-3 yrs to transfer into a state college. Well atleast your out...

Apr 25, 2002
It happens to a whole lot of people who go to community college. I was working, going to school, and fucking around like all youngstas do. Drop a class here, drop a class there, stop going to a math class, go to only half your english class... eventually 5 years come around like nothing. But I did get an AA degree, lol. Im steadily working my way to a bachalors, and I aint gonna quit till I get it, no matter how long it takes...believe that.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

gettin my bachelor's next february... and after that, i'm gonna be like "What the fuck am I gonna do now?"