Chiefs Vs. Raiders Week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
palmer also has 22,000 yards and 150 tds to smiths 10,000 and 60 touchdowns
I don't even know how people can compare Palmer and Smith.. after all these years Smith is FINALLY producing.. we can't keep makin excuses for players.. but yeah I'll def take those yards + TDs even w/ tha more INTs.. talk to Favre about that.. Carson almost trippled in that TD column.. and yeah he sat his rookie season out.. but in all honestly I could give a fuck about Palmers past statistics.. I just wan't him to perform for us.. past means nothing

Jan 5, 2006
im talking solely INTS.. but yes Palmer is better than Smith..

Smith is finally producing because they cater to his weakness, dont force him to do long throws.. but having so many oc's fucked him over more.. but oh well.. shit happens

Jan 4, 2003
im talking solely INTS.. but yes Palmer is better than Smith..

Smith is finally producing because they cater to his weakness, dont force him to do long throws.. but having so many oc's fucked him over more.. but oh well.. shit happens
I hear ya.. sometimes OCs and coaches need to build around a players strengths nd weaknesses.. instead of trying to change tha type of player that person is.. just like Carolina, they got Newton playing to his advantages instead of trying to change tha type of style he plays

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
The past helps predict the future...so the past means A LOT, especially when it comes to athletes. See; Aaron Curry.

If a player has been mediocre for 10 years...guess what...im sure you can connect the dots.
yeah, pete carrol has been a winning coach for years. I'm sure that will continue with the seahawks...hahahahaha. the past really does show you a lot!

Dec 4, 2006
Alex Smith will meltdown and ruin your season.. watch
Don't worry about Alex Smith, worry about putting that cash in my paypal account ha haha

Alex Smith will not melt down, I'm sure you know this last name...HARBAUGH.

yes that guy is doing a great job with the whole team and guiding Alex Smith in the right path this season..

looks like you'll be paying me that cash though lol...

Jun 1, 2002
Don't worry about Alex Smith, worry about putting that cash in my paypal account ha haha

Alex Smith will not melt down, I'm sure you know this last name...HARBAUGH.

yes that guy is doing a great job with the whole team and guiding Alex Smith in the right path this season..

looks like you'll be paying me that cash though lol...
you have a 2 game lead.. we're not even half-way through the season..

Harbaugh is a great coach but it's just a matter of time until Alex Smith starts losing you games..

May 6, 2009
you have a 2 game lead.. we're not even half-way through the season..

Harbaugh is a great coach but it's just a matter of time until Alex Smith starts losing you games..
The thing you gotta remember though is the 9ers have a ridiculously soft schedule the rest of the way and play in the worst division in the NFL. They might be the #2 seed in the playoffs. No way in hell they beat the Packers or Saints in the playoffs though.

May 6, 2009
Niners took the Saints to the last minute last year with JIMMY FUCKING RAYE and the Bucs beat the Saints which the Niners raped. With the defense the Niners have no game is unwinnable.
You can't always go by that though. "This team beat that team, and my team beat this team, so my team can automatically beat that team". And I'm just stating MY opinion.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You can't always go by that though. "This team beat that team, and my team beat this team, so my team can automatically beat that team". And I'm just stating MY opinion.
exactly... especially in the playoffs... that's a whole other animal... the cream of the crop rises in the playoffs

Jan 12, 2006
yea but you cant also disregard what the 49ers have done, not saying i think we can beat the saints nor the packers. Though i think we can definitely hang with them. We have not allowed a single rushing TD this season, we've shown we can travel well and win on the road. We make very few mistakes and our defense creates plenty of turnovers. So I don't see where someone who has watched the 49ers play this season and done the same with the saints can say NO WAY the 49ers have a chance. Wont argue against the packers because they're the super bowl champs and are currently 6-0. So at this point I cant see anyone in the league beating the packers. Also anyone can take an L in the post season, look what the seahawks did last season. Homefield advantage is very important. Saints last three losses have come in Seattle, Green Bay, and Tampa. Point is get them out of the super dome and you got a chance. just my opinion.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
49ers are not fucking with the Packers, although y'all might have a chance to make the NFC championship game depending on who you're hosting....with that schedule & division I can't really see y'all getting anything less than a 2 seed.

Chiefs will NOT make the playoffs however

May 6, 2009
yea but you cant also disregard what the 49ers have done, not saying i think we can beat the saints nor the packers. Though i think we can definitely hang with them. We have not allowed a single rushing TD this season, we've shown we can travel well and win on the road. We make very few mistakes and our defense creates plenty of turnovers. So I don't see where someone who has watched the 49ers play this season and done the same with the saints can say NO WAY the 49ers have a chance. Wont argue against the packers because they're the super bowl champs and are currently 6-0. So at this point I cant see anyone in the league beating the packers. Also anyone can take an L in the post season, look what the seahawks did last season. Homefield advantage is very important. Saints last three losses have come in Seattle, Green Bay, and Tampa. Point is get them out of the super dome and you got a chance. just my opinion.
I agree with all that. Maybe I went a little too far saying "no way in hell", but if I had to bet money on the 9ers vs Saints or Packers, I wouldn't put my money on the 9ers. But again, that's just ME. You gotta agree though that the 9ers have a cake walk into the playoffs this year, not their fault at all they play in a shitty division, and I'd take a cake walk ALL DAY, just saying.