Chiefs Vs. Raiders Week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
My homie was there and hue called him a cock sucker and then the chiefs coach told him to get off the kool aid and then hue asked him why he doesnt go to church anymore

Dec 2, 2006
The Chiefs kicked our ass today, we even kicked our own ass a little. But I will say Palmer makes this team better and is better than Campbell ever could be already. He made some beautiful throws in some tight windows and get this, he actually throws the pass before the reciever gets out their break like a real QB. Don't trip Raider fans, we will be fine. The man just got back in the swing of things and had 3 days with our team. SD lost so we are only one game back. After that deflected pass turned into a reception, I knew it was going to be a long day. We need to get healthy and get back to playing Raider football. Enjoy it bitter haters, but when it is all said and done the Raiders will be where they should be and that is the playoffs making a push for the conference championship. The next time we play KC, we are taking it back to the AFL days. It got ugly the last couple minutes and the players dont forget....