Chiefs Vs. Raiders Week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
oh joy, now we get to hear shit talkin for 2 weeks from the chiefs, chargers and 9er fans cuz of the bye....at least sole bronco fan on this board doesn't post till after halloween

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
watching ironlungs420 & radiostationrep bicker at each other is like watching a grade school fight where both kids are turning their heads the other way flailing their arms at each other trying to hit each other but trying not to get hit

Mar 24, 2006
Your Chiefs have bounced back a little bit, but then again look who they played, a winless Vikings and winless Colts and barely squeaked those ones out. It doesn't matter this is still a rival and we should not take the Chiefs lightly at all because they would love more than anything to beat us right now, but not in Oakland!!!

Raiders 31-Chiefs 11
^^^ Thats cuz your a Raider hater. DUH. Raiders smash, making all you bitter weirdos upset once again
Raiders, enough said....
Chree, it's not about the QB ...

the Chiefs barely been getting by with their W's ..

Let me put it like this though..

The Raiders D it's not bad, they can put a stop to a weak Chiefs offense..

Chiefs D vs the running game it's not really on point, I expect DMF to run the ball over 120+ yards...
Palmer will throw for 300+ and let the nation know what we got. McFadden will get his 100+ yards and peope are going to start believing in the Raiders like I have since pre season.

Raiders 34 Queefs 17
Id rather start Palmer than boller 9/10 times. Granted that he wasnt practicing at full speed but hes been active with trainers and few nfl receivers that spoke nothing but good words about his conditioning. His arm is healed to throw them deep, we dont need him to make plays on the ground, as long as he has some kind of mobility just in case for a lil quick playaction or if the pocket collapses. As a great of coach hue jackson is, he'll call plays that palmer could relate too and get it off quick. A deterent of putting him in is he needs time with our wr's, enough time to all be on the same page. Our rush defense is improving every week and i think letting our secondary unit get healthy has shown some signs that they'll be able to continue with their success. I see boss having a huge game this week. I think if we put palmer in there thats gonna be his safe pass knowing hes a big target going up the middle, the kind of success we had when zach miller was with us.

27-16 Raiders. I like how our bye weeks been landing close to mid season these last two yrs....
RAIDERS 34
QUEEFS 17
didn't the chargers almost lose to the chiefs? lol

raiders should win big. KC is a bad football team
We're gonna shit on the queefs
Its a rivalry game so im not gonna say we murder the chiefs....we gonna win though.
I really havent watched the Chiefs enough this year to know how badly they suck but if our D-Line dominates like it did the last time we played them it will be lights out early
heavy dose of mcfadden will get the raiders a dub.
this game is staying on the ground with a new qb on the raiders and an awful qb on the chiefs. Raiders win by 10

wow @ the spread only being -4

Jan 5, 2006
Alex Smith will meltdown and ruin your season.. watch
lol is that a counter?

Alex Smith came in one season after Palmer, he has 55 INTs to Palmers 103, thats almost double!

Smith has had about 3-4 different OC's in his career, almost every year it was a new offensive coordinator, give me a quarterback who can do even decent in those conditions.. it takes a great one, I never said Smith is the greatest but Harbaugh found a way to make it work..

Jan 4, 2003
lol is that a counter?

Alex Smith came in one season after Palmer, he has 55 INTs to Palmers 103, thats almost double!

Smith has had about 3-4 different OC's in his career, almost every year it was a new offensive coordinator, give me a quarterback who can do even decent in those conditions.. it takes a great one, I never said Smith is the greatest but Harbaugh found a way to make it work..
so I guess it's true when they say JC is tha black Alex Smith lol :eek: I think they dam near came out tha same year too