Chargers release Tomlinson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
man im wasnt even trippin when he got released, everyone was mentally prepared for it. But when he broke down during the press conference it was really sad to see...It made me think of all the good shit he did around here on and off the field...I already told the wife we gotta make a trip to canton, ohio when he get inducted.

Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
LT wasn't just a player or a hired gun, he was a Chargers fan and he connected with the fans and community like no player has since Seau, and JJ before him. I'm going to miss not seeing him as a Charger next season.

Jan 6, 2005
i think he wants to go to the saints. former chargers qb there. but idk if the saints would make that move.. another place he can go to is minn or nyj, minn jus released taylor and may want LT to mentor AP. and nyj is thinkin about releasin thomas jones and LT behind a jets o-line wuld b dangerous n my opnion.
what u smoking the vikings havent released taylor

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't understand why they released LT and won't resign Sproles. who the fuck is gonna run the ball?

Now I'm not complaining! :classic: I been saying that the Chargers had taken a (Norv) Turn(er) for the worse......maybe they just know that everyone else in the division is playing like shit and they wanna do the same!