Chargers release Tomlinson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
He will more than likely be in Houston next year. If Dallas didnt have a glut of RBs he woulda been there 1st thing tomorrow. Everyone loves him in TX. I remember folks were sayin he was gonna break Emmits record LOL. NOBODY will ever break the current rushin record. RBs arent built to handle that load year after year anymore.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Ryan Mathews should get drafted by SD !!!

Sproles, Mathews in the backfield 1-2 Punch that shit would be clean
would be nice but i doubt sproles is back...we tagged him last season so he automatically gets a 10% raise...that means we would have to pay over 7million dollars for a kick returner/third down back...im not sure thats gonna happen. In fact i would say that he gets let go also. I think the chargers end up with Lendale White and draft Jonathon Dwyer...But i ould love to get that kid from oregon that punched that one dude out

Aug 9, 2002
Dubb i have to disagree with you..twice..

LT still has it and i think he has a few good years left. You really havent seen him at full strength, full potential because hey our o-line aint the greatest, and he aint gettin the holes like he used to do.

And that leads to another reason why he has been playing on a mediocre level: his dissatisfaction with the chargers as an organization and with some of the players. he was dead on with his criticism. Should he have kept his comments to himself? Maybe. But the nigga was 100% right! LT can come off like a baby at times, and when he is in a pissy mood he wont play at his full level. Seen that shit many times. However, he will be missed and he was the face of San Diego sports for years. Thanks LT for playin hard brotha!
Lol @ Rasan in his avatar lookin like a nigga in a jail jumpsuit wit a gold chain lol. Jokin!

But another thing about him is that he also didn't have the fullback he's used to havin. Neal left 2 years ago and that's when his numbers went down.

Oct 23, 2009
But another thing about him is that he also didn't have the fullback he's used to havin. Neal left 2 years ago and that's when his numbers went down.
That's what i've been saying, people forget how important a true FB is! Sure some RB's can create their own holes but there are players who greatly benefit from having a lead blocker...and no an extra OL/blocking TE doesn't count.

Aug 9, 2002
That's what i've been saying, people forget how important a true FB is! Sure some RB's can create their own holes but there are players who greatly benefit from having a lead blocker...and no an extra OL/blocking TE doesn't count.
EXACTLY! That's why they was sayin that the Jets was one of the last runaning teams in the nfl. Look who they fb was. He's the only true fullback in the nfl right now.

Feb 14, 2004
Yup, I don't think Shaun Alexander would have done so great without Mack Strong all of those years. Mack Strong was dope. Big Walt and Hutchinson did their part, too, though.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Free agent LaDainian Tomlinson held a teary farewell press conference Wednesday and confirmed that intends to keep playing.
LT ruled out just one possible destination. "I wouldn't become a Raider," he said.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
wonder why they didn't hold on to Gartrell Johnson. He was pretty good
a.j fucked that one up...we needed help on the d line after all the injuries. he had to free a roster spot. so he put gartrell on waivers hoping he cleared and we could resign him but the giants swooped him up. i really thought we had a steal with him in the 4th round...now we need a running back or two and we still got nothing to show for the 4th round pick last year