CAPONE E BIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2003
SM PELON said:
WHO GIVEZ A FUCK ABOUT CAPONE-E'Z RACE.

EVEN THEREZ A BLACK FOOL BANGIN ' SUR, ESE NEGRITO.. THAZ WHAT THEY CALL HIM

^^^^
HAHAHAHA I JUS NOTICED BLACK DOOD HAS ANOTHER MANZ ARMS AROUND HIM

Mar 12, 2005
man that pic right there reminds me of when I went through West hollywood, or like you surenos call Cockwood, fucking hella jotos, and worse of all when I stopped to ask for directions, to what I thought was a girl it was a fuckin gay foo, he had a blue rag, I think he was a sureno, I aint lying though, West Hollywood is as gay as the jotos of frisco are, damn crazy shit. My X-hyna knew a couple of gay cholos from Clanton and VST, shit pretty gay if you ask me.

Jun 18, 2005
one tme way back in the dayz in this show called "cristina" the main theme of the show was "gays en la pandias" Anybody see that shit? it was hella catz from L.A. fukin funny fags dressed all hardcore and they would start fighting on the show but instead of throwin punches those bitches were tryna scratch each other, that shit was hella funny 4 reals though, lmao!!!

Jun 18, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:
REGARDLESS... ABOUT THE FAGS... THERE R GAY NORTENOS, SURENOS, BLOODS, CRIPS, LATIN KINGS, GD'S... WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY CLAIM
good i'm glad u comin 2 a good conclusion mayne! there u go every body gayz r all among us !!!.........shit even might b ur homeboy who knows aslong as they stick by u and not stick u its all good, lmao!!!!!!!!!1

Oct 31, 2005
Tykoon14 said:
good i'm glad u comin 2 a good conclusion mayne! there u go every body gayz r all among us !!!.........shit even might b ur homeboy who knows aslong as they stick by u and not stick u its all good, lmao!!!!!!!!!1

TRUE... AS LONG AS THEY FIRME... IM COO... BUT IF THEY WANNA BE MORE THAN JUST HOMIES... MAKE THAT VATO BITE THE CURB

Status
Not open for further replies.