CAPONE E BIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2005
WOODIE said:
ETHNICITY=IRISH,SCOTTISH,CHEROKEE.... CULTURE=NORTHERN CALIFORNIAN....DEAL WITH IT.

CALLIN' ME NAZI IS LIKE CALLIN' "GERONIMO" SPANISH....IDIOTS.

AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYIN' TO PICK MY STATEMENT APART....FOCUS ON YOUR OWN LIFE....
i see u never claimed mexican or chicano..just like lame ass capone

Feb 4, 2005
^^^OUT OF ALL THA SHYT I HEARD FRM CAPONE E I NEVER ONCE HERD EM SAY ENYTHING BOUT BEING RAZA OR ENYTHING BOUT MEXICO...BUT HE TRYS 2 SPIT IN SPANISH LOL BUT IT DON'T WERK OUT FOR EM HAHA

Jul 11, 2005
WOODIE said:
ETHNICITY=IRISH,SCOTTISH,CHEROKEE.... CULTURE=NORTHERN CALIFORNIAN....DEAL WITH IT.

CALLIN' ME NAZI IS LIKE CALLIN' "GERONIMO" SPANISH....IDIOTS.

AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYIN' TO PICK MY STATEMENT APART....FOCUS ON YOUR OWN LIFE....
so basically a whiteboy

Mar 12, 2005
360_541 said:
What is woodie pretending to be?
yup never once did he mention he was mexican or part of the raza or gente, he's just norte reppin, there's alot of surenos that would say Capone-E is arab but since he's from a supposed 10 man gang or less in southern Cali, he's considered a sureno. What you foos know about woodie, I aint jockin him because he makes music in our likeness, but you all already know the deal with Capone-E, he's a fake, he's not raza, and he didn't do shit when the homies from Stockton along with Oso spit in his face, there were alot of witnesses if you guys don't want to believe the story, main point is, Capone-E is a proven fake, Woodie hasn't been proven for shit, just a White Norteno with alot of Credibility from the Homies, and for a white vato to get that much respect, it's a BIG thing 4 real.

May 4, 2005
well whatever this tread is stupid.. capone e is a fake, but dont compare him to woodie.. woodie aint perpatraitin... woodie just makes music.. He aint out here dressed like a cholo so he can sell records to hispanic/latino/mexican (whatever is correct) people.

May 4, 2005
KaRt0oN_213 said:
ITS CALLED NORTENOS! IN SPANISH WAS MADE BY MEXICANZ....AND PECKERWOODIE AINT RAZA!!

Never once have i heard of Woodie Faking he was "Raza"

Different races all over the world claim/rep sets. Im sure theres some of your "Raza" that claims something besides Sur/Nor. Does that make them fake too?

Status
Not open for further replies.