CAPONE E BIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2005
what bout knight owl? that foo is a fat azz.......don't matter how skinny or big a mutha fuka is, if he's down 4 what his set then fuk it!!!!

Jul 19, 2005
?

Mr. ViNN707 said:
They're trying to give him life without possability of parole for his lyrics at the time what the fuck did you expect him to do...lol

It would of been better if he released statements like "Yea I did all that shit I rapped about I killed all them vato's I talk about" right before his trial... Dose that make sense? Gratton is the fucker who snitched and had dyno facing life right now. I don't know what Dyno got but I know he's in the pen right now for just being associated with the NF more then I can say for your camel humping Straight out Bagdad buddy up there who's never done a day in jail and isnt even chicano claiming southern united raza...lol All them cats you guy's listen to are 4 feet tall pretty boy's talking about they gangsters...lol Most of em are 100pounds soaking wet and thats supposed to pump fear? I know there's some real hard sureno's out there but you gotta admit ya'll got alot more impostors then you like to admit... Like Lil Rob wtf that dude aint no G' I'd fuck that succa up real talk. I'd put my own my money on that.
how is it his buddy if he said he didn't like him read?How do you know the real facts about gratton snitching where you there it's just word of mouth talk.That's like someone saying scott peterson killed his wife,truth is if they don't admit it, or have no witnesses we don't know shit.I know a lot about fake g's up here in northern cali, i witness it every day claimin they down and got sur on lockdown northern cali is not nortenos territory untill proven.

Nov 21, 2005
^^ if you read the Black widow article a couple of years back it talked about how Gratton was on Federal Payroll and snitched out 40 plus doods from the NF, and told them how he got dyno to do the g.u.n. cd

Dec 21, 2005
GODDAMN.. YOU LAMES ARE SO DUMB.. SURENOS POST UP A NORTENO PICS WTF? AND THAT FOO SURCALIMAN IS GUY LOOKIN AT A GUYS' TITS.. HOW FUCKIN GAY!! YOU EMBARRASSED THE REAL SURENOS AND WHOS FUCKIN CARES ABOUT CAPONE-E.

Nov 1, 2005
SM PELON said:
GODDAMN.. YOU LAMES ARE SO DUMB.. SURENOS POST UP A NORTENO PICS WTF? AND THAT FOO SURCALIMAN IS GUY LOOKIN AT A GUYS' TITS.. HOW FUCKIN GAY!! YOU EMBARRASSED THE REAL SURENOS AND WHOS FUCKIN CARES ABOUT CAPONE-E.
..how the fuck would u know a real sureno from a fake 1?..u fukin wannabe.now if i backed down from sum pussy like u in real life,then u could say i embarrassed surenos....and dont be pissed cause u got bigger manboobs..

Aug 8, 2003
lol this thread IS comedy.. it started about hatin on capone-e but as soon as some nortenos agreed that he was wack then foolz got offended and started postin up pics and started checkin for man titties as if its gonna hurt someone elses feelings that the next man is a big one LMAOOOO shit jus snoballz sometimez

May 25, 2005
Im not the biggest Capone-E fan, i do bump some of his shit though, no matter what fucking race he is, i couldnt give a damn. Bottom line, THIS IS THE GAYYYYYYYYYYYEST THREAD EVER. I mean if someone asked the question or sumthin, i could understand the first post. But to come out of nowhere, and start talkin bout this shit is beyond fruity.

Mar 12, 2005
TROLL said:
lol this thread IS comedy.. it started about hatin on capone-e but as soon as some nortenos agreed that he was wack then foolz got offended and started postin up pics and started checkin for man titties as if its gonna hurt someone elses feelings that the next man is a big one LMAOOOO shit jus snoballz sometimez
Oh shit holmes, this is fuckin funny, especially surcaliman, he says capone-e is gay, and when nortenos agree with him, he changes it up and looks fro Big Rhino and his TITs damn vato, you some funny as foo for that, LOL, shit's fucking funny

Jun 18, 2005
ay tu con tu crybaby!!!!!lmao...................fukin funny when shit gets all twisted. starts off azz one thread then gets switched up on stupid mierda!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
ETHNICITY=IRISH,SCOTTISH,CHEROKEE.... CULTURE=NORTHERN CALIFORNIAN....DEAL WITH IT.

CALLIN' ME NAZI IS LIKE CALLIN' "GERONIMO" SPANISH....IDIOTS.

AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYIN' TO PICK MY STATEMENT APART....FOCUS ON YOUR OWN LIFE....

Feb 4, 2005
PAKI PONE E IZ WACK AND SO IZ PECKERWOODIE! BOTH PRETENDIN TO BE SUMTHIN THERE NOT! REAL RECONIZE REAL! NO ONE BUMPZ PAKI PONE EZ SHYT ON THA CALLES....BUT PECKERWOODIES GOT PHUCKIN MALE GROUPIES UP THA AZZ HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.