Can I ask you something?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tappy

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2002
For me life is just beginning dat just how I feel on it..........it all depends on each individual and how they see it.....

Jun 5, 2002
It depends on how each person looks at it... Are you a pessimist or an Optimist? Those who feel like they die each day have probably gone thru some bad shyt. But for me, having a kid makes me feel like Life has just begun! I get the chance to be a kid all over again :) Why would I wanna feel like I'm dying?

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Yea I feel you both...right now....let's see, honestly I feel like I am dying a bit each day. I guess because I got so much to do and it stresses me out to the point where I sit down and just wanna quit. I guess once I get my feet settled in this other thang I am workin on I will be alright.....my mind is in another world these days.....it's kind of trippy the things I think about.

CQ415

Sicc OG
Oct 23, 2002
I have to agree with Tappy and Savvy.....U also have to take time out for urself to say a little prayer or meditate. Whatever it is to make ur life a little unstressful. I find that spending time by myself helps me alot......i love my daughter(god only knows how much) and the people in my aura but sometimes i need time to myself to reflect.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
Well.......i think....

I think we all die a lil each day!(physicaly) but im pessimist,thats why you have to make the most of your life!do wat you got to do! you an only you control wat happens,not a god!indulge in all the sins of life!a god is for weak minds that think the don't control their future its all in your mind
i hounstly look foward to dieing then i dont have to with this world dumb shit!!!!
sinncerly sinn

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Re: Well.......i think....

SINNCERLYSINN said:
I think we all die a lil each day!(physicaly) but im pessimist,thats why you have to make the most of your life!do wat you got to do! you an only you control wat happens,not a god!indulge in all the sins of life!a god is for weak minds that think the don't control their future its all in your mind
i hounstly look foward to dieing then i dont have to with this world dumb shit!!!!
sinncerly sinn
DAMN dude....you came with it on this one...I don't care what anyone says....this makes sense to me strangely enough.

Jun 5, 2002
I feel you Cuddie! It's only been 8 days in this new year, but I have taken life alot differently now. I'm finally living and not trying hard to stay on the straight line.

As for Sinn's comment... I really don't think that people who believe in God are weak minded. Some people just like to look for a good ending, that's all. We all know that dying rarely ends good... but feeling like there is something out there that can help you isn't so bad, at least to help stay positive... -Just my .02...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I can feel what you are speaking on Sav....I just respect folks who have their own beleifs and aren't afraid to go against what the world teaches us right out the womb ya know? Kinda like ho we all wear clothes, but when we see a nakid person in public kinda freak out...lol, that is what society has taught us...that we all need to be clothed in public. Almost the same thing as believing in a higher being.

I personally believe in God....just extremely more open minded these days ya know.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
@rea-ee-yae!!!

@rea thancx folcx "its jus real talk!"

"times aint gettin any easyer/they only seem to get harder
an ifeel like why should i bother/like i souldn't even try
but i won't give up till the day i die/
cuz times aint gettin any easyer/
sitt'n stressn out on tha edge of the curb!
cuz the times aint gett'n any easyer!!!"
-from "times"
AOD -NONCOMPOSMENTIS
FEAT. PLAYA RAE
OF D.U.G.O.U.T. ENT