Can I ask you something?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
I hear ya Sinn & PR. I'm very open minded to everything out there as well.

@Cap, I'm feeling you dawg. You won't get anywhere looking at all the downsides to shyt. Gotta see the bigger and better things around it.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
@

stugglin an hard time make the good time even better!!!!this world we live in is not a happy place! wat ever make you as a person a better person,then do what you do!i will not an refuse
to conform to organized religon! there has been more people killed in the name og your "god" then anythang!!!

sinncerly sinn

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
its not sad ......... jus real talk...............

these are issues...............jus some real talk goin down!!
im a very open minded cats an so are all the cats i post wit
i wouldn t have it any other way!!!the AOD -ORG is a goup of cats that are quit odd an very open minded!

sinncerly sinn

Jun 5, 2002
that's true. strugglin and going through rough shyt only makes you stronger... and that's why i try to look at things in the light of it. i'm tired of being the person that's too nice and gets taken advantage of. fuck that. i'm here to live my life and live it to the fullest, ya know. i don't fully believe in god or worship him, i like to keep my mind open to things that could be there... this world is a fucked up place.

Aug 16, 2002
This a fucced up world we livin in yall my people is gettin killed everyday over colorz, drugz & money and its not gettin any better its actually only gonna get worse you got a whole lot of youngstaz who are misguided and this is all they see.....how is it ever gonna change???? It trips me out that the world is so cold right now, whats it gonna be like when my nieces and nephews grow up! or my kids there aint no future for them!! Its a harsh Reality!

GOTTI

"you holla fucc tha world, but my diccs in it" Dubb 20

Rican Gotti said:

It trips me out that the world is so cold right now, whats it gonna be like when my nieces and nephews grow up! or my kids there aint no future for them!! Its a harsh Reality!

thats a mad thought. just think how shits changed since my grandparents were youngstaz to now, and in 2 generations time we gonna be seein how fucked up this world has got, i dont really notice it yet cuz ive grown up wit the wars, racism etc but down the line amma realise.

as for the main question, i think we dyin a lil each day...but ya thought bout this? why does everythin in our body decay (cant think of a better word) like skin n stuff....whereas our finga nails n stuff are always growin!?! :chinese:

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Interesting...this thread got real deep. It wasn't put here to casue funk, but more along the lines to cause peoples minds to get workin and think for a minute and then post and maybe debate a bit....so I hope yall is still all cool....this was a good thread.

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
My grandmother once told me that she came into this world on the agreement that she would have to die and leave it one day. I think when we're born, we are headed towards the end of our lives each day, but I don't live life that way. Of course that's a contradiction, a duality of man/woman, but then that is what our lives are based on; good and evil, day and night, man and woman, etc.

I also believe that we were put here for a purpose, regardless of what or who you believe in, we all have a reason for being here, besides a scientific, biological explanation.

I like it here but I know there is something better after this for me. Because I don't fully understand what awaits, I have fear of it, as well as my fear of leaving behind what I love here.