Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I think I would love this game if the maps were some decent sized maps where I didnt get shot in the back every five seconds or meet the whole other team in the begining of the round after walking 2 steps. Oh and if survival mode had a 4 player limit instead of 2. These maps are really starting to piss me off

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
MAN, IM DYIN AT ALL THESE FOOS SCREAMIN AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS... "ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING?!?!?" OR "HOW THE FUCK DIDNT I SHOOT HIM?!?!?" OR "I FUCKIN SHOT HIM IN THE FACE!!!!!"

SHIT IS HILARIOUS, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, ANNOYING AS FUCK!!!

IM WORKIN WIT THE M4, WIT MULTICAM, WIT THE RED DOT AND KICK PERK... THE MAPS ARE PRETTY COO... I LIKE HARDHAT, CARBON,AND INTERCHANGE...

Oct 9, 2008
I think I would love this game if the maps were some decent sized maps where I didnt get shot in the back every five seconds or meet the whole other team in the begining of the round after walking 2 steps. Oh and if survival mode had a 4 player limit instead of 2. These maps are really starting to piss me off

Yea i agree my biggest complaint so far is the lack of wide open space! The maps are big but they're all cluster fucked with buildings and flank routes.. When i think MW2 i think Afghan, Derail, Rundown, Wasteland...Those maps all had buildings but plenty of wide open space! It's almost impossible to get a good killstreak going with all these fuckin flank routes, constantly getting shot in the back or like you said turning corners into there entire fuckin team! Other then that i like the game but they defenitly got some work to do for the map packs..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THE MAPS ARE GRIMY BUT WAY TOO SMALL...MAYBE I LIKE BF3'S MAPS CAUSE I BEEN SHOOTIN IT BUT ITS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I EXPECTED.

ANY SICC GOONS ON THE 360 HIT ME UP

D1CC SLAPPS

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
went to game stop....no reservation...huge line of like 30 people all waiting for the 360 copy which was locked up in the back...no employee had a key

they ask if anyone was here for the ps3 version...i raised my hand...to the front of the line i went with a bunch of people all mad about it...classic you really had to be there for the full effect of sniveling faggotry....

anyways...MW3 is weak...reminds me of the same ol same ol...already bored with it...its like MW2 with slight tweaks...the maps for MP are weak also...i almost feel cheated/ripped off by this game...its nothing new/exciting ....same flaws, same faggot campers....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
5 hours 32 minutes into campaign and 37.4% complete..and i dont die too much...im satisfied so far..just swagged on the eiffel tower or whatever that big ass shit just was in paris i smack smacked

makarov is getting a bullet to the dome when i find this mother fucker

in prauge right now...chapter 'eye of the storm'

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Picked it up after work today just got done playing kill conformed for the last two hours which I love this game mode fun as fuck but fuck these bitches on my team and the other team who are sniping and doing nothing for our team ( collecting the dog tags ).

Only played a few maps and none stood out, however "Mission" is hot garbage fuck that map.

Been rocking support and already have 6 or 7 advanced Uav's, love the support class so far.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Valiums, whip its and MW3.....I'm gettin it in tonight lol.....

Until at least 11 cuzzz I gotta work hella early.....might call in sick ha ha

Oct 9, 2008
Just got 2 AC-130's in the same match and went 37-4! lol Finally shakin the rust off...
Them lil tank drone things is dope too! Dudes don't know how to act when you roll up one of them things on em...shits beast i got 6 dudes wit 1!