C. Ronaldo vs Leo Messi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Messi is overrated and the fake ronaldo is a diving little fucking bitch boy brat that needs his fucking head punched in, the fucking cat cunt

The Real Ronaldo >>>>>>> both of them compared

Jul 6, 2008
how fast are soccer players compared to nfl players? what do you think soccer players 40 time is? or whatever they measure it in soccer.

cuz i know dudes like eto on barca, just fly down the field.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
argentina = the biggest underachievers in football

trust me..Batistuta was my guy. i love argentina. my favorite international kit..
but they fail. a lot.

You're right about Argentina being the biggest underachievers in football. Spain's the same way 'cept for the recent Eurocup they won. My point was that Messi shows up and plays well for Argentina, while Ronaldo only shows up sometimes and you can see he's not as good when he doesn't have Rooney and the rest of the stacked Man U squad to pick up after him...

Messi is overrated and the fake ronaldo is a diving little fucking bitch boy brat that needs his fucking head punched in, the fucking cat cunt

The Real Ronaldo >>>>>>> both of them compared
El Fenomeno! Fuck yeah, Messi and C. Ronaldo have a long way to go to be on the real Ronaldo's level. The guy was a fuckin savage in his athletic prime, and he still was great after he lost his speed. He's a legend....

Sep 4, 2002
You're right about Argentina being the biggest underachievers in football. Spain's the same way 'cept for the recent Eurocup they won. My point was that Messi shows up and plays well for Argentina, while Ronaldo only shows up sometimes and you can see he's not as good when he doesn't have Rooney and the rest of the stacked Man U squad to pick up after him...

El Fenomeno! Fuck yeah, Messi and C. Ronaldo have a long way to go to be on the real Ronaldo's level. The guy was a fuckin savage in his athletic prime, and he still was great after he lost his speed. He's a legend....
you can add England to the underachievers list

Jan 9, 2009
as much as you guys keep talkiin shit...
c r 7 keeps scoring.. EPIC fucking goals..
not regular goals..
EPIC goals.

messi is good but hes not on the level...hes barely better than tevez at this point.
lets see what messi can do in a real league and not that jv shit la liga..
where NO DEFENSE is played whatsoeverrrrr

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
not regular goals..
EPIC goals.

messi is good but hes not on the level...hes barely better than tevez at this point.
LMAO...

May 27th will prove you're wrong my friend.

Apr 25, 2002
not regular goals..
EPIC goals.

I don't think anyone is talking shit rather than just speaking their mind. And I don't know about "epic'' goals, I assume you're talking about the one against Man City? Didn't it take a deflection? I couldn't really tell from the angle I saw. Anyways, its pretty typical for a CR7 fan to blow his goals out of proportion. The only epic goal I saw this weekend was this one:

edit: Ronaldo's last "epic" goal was against Porto. That was a truly amazing goal. His free kick against Arsenal, would have been saved by any top notch 'keeper in the world. Almunia was asleep.

Sep 4, 2002
I don't think anyone is talking shit rather than just speaking their mind. And I don't know about "epic'' goals, I assume you're talking about the one against Man City? Didn't it take a deflection? I couldn't really tell from the angle I saw. Anyways, its pretty typical for a CR7 fan to blow his goals out of proportion. The only epic goal I saw this weekend was this one:

edit: Ronaldo's last "epic" goal was against Porto. That was a truly amazing goal. His free kick against Arsenal, would have been saved by any top notch 'keeper in the world. Almunia was asleep.
hahah that was dope... his celebration was even doper. just mean muggin not even running around or nothing hahaha good post

Apr 25, 2002
^^haha, yeah i was a little perplexed by the non-celebration, especially from Balotelli. I don't know if you guys follow Serie A but Balotelli (the goal scorer in that video) is an 18 year old phenom on Inter Milan. He has the worst attitude I have ever seen of any player on the field, very unsportsmanlike, a lot of showing off, etc. He gets a bad time in any stadium he goes to, Juventus got a home supporter ban for supposed "racist" chants against him, but all they were doing was booing his attitude. Anyways, I hate the fuckin kid's attitude but that goal was a stunner

Aug 24, 2002

Hmm ...^^yeah i'll go with messi . Jokes aside , i rank them about the same. Both with sick tecnique and speed . they play for the best two teams in the world and are the most important player for their club.