C. Ronaldo vs Leo Messi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
that semi first leg was one of the worst fucking games I have ever seen in ym life.

fucking shit boring anti football cuntbags

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
that semi first leg was one of the worst fucking games I have ever seen in ym life.

fucking shit boring anti football cuntbags
It's the style Mourinho took to try and win, really ugly and dirty soccer. I enjoyed the game, it really felt like the battle of good vs evil, beautiful soccer vs ugly soccer...

Good won of course...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
if by good you mean divind and play acting and running up to the ref over every decision, then yes good won. lol

both teams are overrated garbage and manchester united will rape the winner in the final.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I'd put major money that Barca beats Man U, if they both make it there of course. I have to agree though, I fuckin hate how soft Barcelona is and they bitch about everything. Can't deny that, and it does bother me. Sometimes it does make it hard to see the beauty of their game when they all flop and cry about every call.

Regardless, Man U will more than likely be the Rape-ee in the final if it goes down.